Making my way out of noobishness ~ First blog.

[some kind of banner will eventually come]

Ok, so I started playing Runescape about 4 years ago methinks, rsn is Lehmann2000, plz just call me Leh or some crap you come up with :). Since then I have pretty much been taking breaks every now and then for up to seven months, which explains my nooibish stats. Also, I hate my rsn so much I have considered starting over several times, but I always end up playing on my current account. I'm currently member and since I became member the first time, I have never looked back. And feel free to add me ingame. Private is always on.

But anywayz, I'm a 15 (soon to be 16) y/o guy. I live in Norway with divorced parents, this can cause me to be online more for a couple of weeks, then a little less considering my parents are very different. I'm pretty laid back but I still get good grades. Not that good with girls, though, which is kinda bad, but I survive.

More Runescape stuff.

[hide=Stats]At beggining of blog:

stats.jpg

Current:

Will come when needed.[/hide]

[hide=Bank and BoB (which sucks)]12.23.08:

Bob.jpg

Yeah, lvl 81 with a 4mil bank.. :thumbdown: And ignore the Spottier Cape, not supposed to be there, haha.[/hide]

[hide=Goals and stuff]Right now I'm focusing on Combat, but other goals will come too. Also note that these are sort of short term. -.-

Lehmann2000.png

Lehmann2000.png

Lehmann2000.png

Lehmann2000.png

Lehmann2000.png

Quest goals:

Swan Song []

Monkey Madness []

Fairytale II []

The Fremennik Isles [][/hide]

[hide=Slayer Log]Slayer level is only 52, but I love slaying. My Log will contain what monster I have to kill, and how many, notable drop(s).

131 Jellies - not done yet.[/hide]

[hide=Notable Level Ups]Picture-worthy lvl ups[/hide]

Please tell me more of what should be on a blog, I'd really appreciate it.