Darkness of Hallowvale

aguz

I know that's not the name of the quest but it is somewhat near the name.

I am stuck. I am in the part in which you have to go back in the maze and back to Verifidian (spelling) but I got sent to the mines and now can't get back on track with the maze. Can someone point me into a direction? Should I teleport to Port Phantasmy (sp?)

edit- I feel so stupid i found where it is. It's on a building north of the three joint rooms just cross the building from door to door

honduras.gif

You know, I had the exact same problem then.

I'll find a map for you.

EDIT: Here it is. Use the stairs I pointed at to get to the other part of the town and go to the selected house.

Meiyerditch.png

PS: If its not correct then I'm sorry. It's been a while since I last did it, so tele to Phas in that case.

And it's Hallowvale instead of Halloween.

priest_wiz.png

didn't work, there isn't any way to jump from the building you pointed out. I am teleing back to Port Phastsmy.

someone should edit the tip.it guide on this quest to clear this part out or delete the suggestion

honduras.gif

I'm also stuck at this mine. The map posted is wrong, as the OP said, the stairs lead nowhere. The building directlysouth of the mine and north of the 3 connected rooms also leads nowhere. I've gone up the ladder and right clicked everywhere and get no options. I cannot see a sickle anywhere either. Anyone have any clearer directions for this?

Are there 2 mines? The tip it walk through says the mine comes out just north of the base, but I come out of the mine in the north west corner of the town and the base is halfway down the east side of the map.

Should I get caught again in hopes of coming out of the mine at a different loc?