W16 Air Running Question

voncritic

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

With additional QPs added to F2P players, trade limit now is 10K.

It makes me feel that occasional Air Running with the old "GP and ess back" method is kinda doable.

So here's my question:

Is "GP and ess back" method still welcomed? How much GP given back would be most cost efficient and accepted? What would be a recognizable ad sentence?

e.g. "Open 1K ess back", "Open 1K + ess ... [RSN]" is that ok?

Thanks for your information.

I am back.

you can only do that for 10 time then you have to wait for 15min for your full 10k back

Yeah I am aware of that. Basically, my plan is to do it for 10 times, and go Yew cutting to spend the 15min and make up the loss.

However, if 1K is not welcomed, like, they want 2K + ess, then 5 times per go is kinda waste of time.

I am back.

Is "GP and ess back" method still welcomed?

I don't think many people will trade you. The system has been assist based for over a year and most runners probably won't know what you are talking about. It could be a good way of getting a couple of extra loads done at 66 runecrafting. Either way be prepared to teach how the method works to a lot of newbs. Don't get angry when they show you 28 ess, just say that you only want 25 ess and that they can get assisted for the last 3 if they want.

How much GP given back would be most cost efficient and accepted?

2k and ess back is what the w16 air runes thread on RSOF used to suggest. However, nowadays with the price of air runes at 13 each and rune ess 47 each runners are getting in effect 1232 gp per run from assistX7, 1596 gp per run at assistX8 and 1960 gp per run at assistX9. I would say 1.5k + ess back would probably be good with 2.5k plus ess back as a bonus to the last one before break. 1k + ess could also work, it won't hurt to try.

What would be a recognizable ad sentence?

I remember shouting "Open - 2.2k + ess back - Anon70" a lot. "Open - assist X[assist level] or 1.5k + ess back - [RSN]" should be good. The important thing used to be that it was easy to read (thus a lot of spaces) and started with "Open". Use a coloured font that nobody else is using if you feel the need to use a coloured font. Never use wave, it's hard to read when there are many crafters around. Most importantly make it something that you can type out quickly and try to keep it the same every time. Also a combat level of 100+ and clothes that f2p weren't used to seeing (ghostly robes ftw) were helpful, but I don't know how much of this applies if you're the only one offering gp plus ess back.

Rao.png