religion

heilo2003

i think religion is the big off balance in runescape. seriously everyones always argueing their religion with others! especially christains! i like the muslims islamics jews and hindus they keep it too them self! runescape is a place for playing not preaching! but if anyone wants too help stop having the christains argue with others and each other... then you should make a clan that has all the christain religions in it! because in christainity your all supposed too be brothers and sisters! so why the hell do you hate each other so much?!?!?!?

id try rants board, youll get more constructive hits. and there s a christain clan for rs, i just cant remember what theyre called. but they did exist at one point... maybe they we're called 'gods fanclub'

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png

ah what did they call the name of it oh yeah *domestica di dios* *servants of god* and remember how would i know there was a christain clan? becuase it was my [bleep]ing damn clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate cristians since my mother become one, cant even do normal think without being a devils son :cry:

and yes, cristians need to keep silent... big deal the other guy is a muslim at least he can talk about funny things...

but thats my opinion and who am i to change the world :roll:

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

flame war? if everyone holds true too their religion then there wont be a damn flame war!

No, everyone holding true to their religion would CAUSE a flamewar as many many many religions contradict each other.

Off Topic 1000 posts (+700 from scapeboard lol.)

alright A. what i meant by saying holding tru too their religion is that you are supposed too love your enemy as you would thy neighbor. and B. im trying too get the christains too stop argueing amongst themselves.

alright A. what i meant by saying holding tru too their religion is that you are supposed too love your enemy as you would thy neighbor. and B. im trying too get the christains too stop argueing amongst themselves.

No religions are taught to love their enemy as they would love thy neighbour, and the word enemy is the wrong term. But I can see where you are coming from, the whole love everyone equally thing is not taught by all religions, which is why it would end up as a flame war.

I can also see that you had good intentions with this post so I will stop annoying you now before this becomes exactly what I would like to prevent ;)

Why do you insist on posting on the wrong forum? Please read the rules and be considerate towards your fellow posters.

~ LOCKED ~

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed