f2p range tanker...works in f2p?

guywho

A Range Tank would work well, but you should think about Range/2h tanking as it would open more doorways for you as a PKer. I highly doubt Range alone would get you any kills, and any adequate ones at that. Right now you should probably just aim for 80-85 Range and Strength, don't worry about Prayer (although at least 44 Prayer is reccommended)- you should be able to make some profitable PK's with stats like those seeing as your defence is high enough along with your attack.

And did you really get all of those skill levels in F2P :shock: ? If so, I commend you good sir, that must've taken some work!

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

A Range Tank would work well, but you should think about Range/2h tanking as it would open more doorways for you as a PKer. I highly doubt Range alone would get you any kills, and any adequate ones at that. Right now you should probably just aim for 80-85 Range and Strength, don't worry about Prayer (although at least 44 Prayer is reccommended)- you should be able to make some profitable PK's with stats like those seeing as your defence is high enough along with your attack.

And did you really get all of those skill levels in F2P :shock: ? If so, I commend you good sir, that must've taken some work!

yes this is my main and only account...ty hard work pays off

not really a fan of str more of a def guy but i put that into consideration

big_mac911.png

big_mac911.png