Lvl 101 named "wieurhel" looking for a p2p clan.

wieurhel

HI!

i'm looking for clan in which i can chat or or go group some high leveled enemys such as

the Tormented wraith or King black dragon or even General Graardor. i'm lvl 101

and i have 258 Qp with all around combat and non-combat skills. i normally play at

least 5 hour's a day and i enjoy helping other people with training or quest's. I've been

playing for 3 year's on this character and i've got the equipment to kill most monster's.

here are my skills:

runescapestats.jpg

PS: sorry for mixing up the info...

Wieurhel.png

Hello,

I'm one of TBE's recruiters. You'll need 105+ combat(without summoning) to join us, but it's worth training those extra levels!

Have a look at our sites.

banner.png

mainelites.png

thebritishelites.png

thefutureelites.png

TBE FORUMS: http://www.forums.britishelites.com

TFE FORUMS: http://www.tfe.britishelites.com/MAIN

TBE SITE: http://www.britishelites.com

Sincerely,

Rainman201

Wow...lotsa QP...lol. I think you would really like Bloodshed Empire. We are a 90+ f2p combat clan with a lot of active members. We have a wide variety of events including God Wars, Clan Wars, Monster Hunting, Pking, Fight Pits, and many others. If there isn't an event you like or you just want a team to do something, members are encouraged to make their own events, which usually have many people show up. If you have any questions feel free to PM me here or in game, my rsn is Ericd014. Or feel free to go to our forums and someone will gladly help you. Thanks for looking and good luck searching for a clan.

Eric

bsetop_safe8.gif

bse2mainbottom2.gif

forums_safe4.gifmothright_safe.gif

111111111111trrlastimemz6.jpg

-.::

Forums | Calendar | Runehead ::.-

________________________________________________________________________________

warjt8.gif Introduction warjt8.gif

The Runescape Rebels is again rising from the ashes with new leaders, a new site, and a very promising new beginning. TRR originally began over 3 years ago, and after ages of prosperity, eventually ended due to many members quitting Runescape and moving on. This rebirth promises the continued remembrance of the once great clan, and brings several new and exciting changes with it.

With this new clan, comes several new changes. There are no long any level requirements to enjoy the clan or it's activities, as well as a new ranking process that eliminates a single, lone clan leader in favor of a merit system that rewards members regardless of their combat level.

warjt8.gif Key Information warjt8.gif

.:: Council Members ::.

Cherry Oak

The Rebel

Skoal

Illini

.:: War Record ::.

[ 0 - 0 - 0 ]

.:: Clan Cape ::.

Green

.:: Home Worlds ::.

P2P: 64 | F2P: 93

.:: Alliances ::.

None

.:: Time Zones ::.

GMT | Eastern | Central | Mountain | Pacific

.:: IRC Channel ::.

#Rebelz

.:: Clan Chat ::.

The RS Rebel

.:: Base Type ::.

F2P & P2P

.:: Memberlist ::.

Runehead

.:: Upcoming Events ::.

Calendar

warjt8.gif Requirements warjt8.gif

Be active and post on the forums.

Come to all of our Runescape events you are able to.

Show respect to all members and staff.

While on Runescape, use our clan chat and IRC channel.

warjt8.gif The Staff warjt8.gif

.:: Council Members ::.

Cherry oak

The Rebel

Skoal

Illini

.:: Warlord ::.

None

.:: Moderator ::.

Angelus

.:: Event Leaders ::.

None

.:: Elite Members ::.

None

We currently have positions open! If you've experience in Runescape and clanning, you may even have a shot at a high ranking position. Our staff is based upon virtues such as fairness, honestly, loyalty, and maturity. If you ever have an issue with a high ranking official, you can always feel free to PM a different officer with your problem. Positions will be handed out based on activity and loyalty to the clan, not on your combat level.

warjt8.gif Events warjt8.gif

.:: Warring ::.

Clan Wars: Weekly

Bounty Hunter

Castle Wars

Fight Pits

.:: Skilling ::.

Blast Furnace

Fishing Trawler

Skilling Together

House Parties

Pest Control

Fist of Guthix

.:: Monster Hunting ::.

King Black Dragon: Weekly

Kalphite Queen

God Wars

Barrows

Revident Hunting

Barbarian Assault

Don't see one of your favorite events? Don't worry! In TRR, all members are able to host their own events. Our clan puts it's members first, and everyone is heard no matter how new you are or what your combat level may be. We only ask that you're mature and repect everyone else in the clan.

warjt8.gif Media warjt8.gif

.:: Videos ::.

King Black Dragons 1

Green Dragons

King Black Dragons 2

Clan Wars

How To Join TRR

1st Clan Event

KBD

.:: Pictures ::.

Currently Uploading

________________________________________________________________________________

Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions you may have on our site. Thank-you.

We hope to see you soon!

:thumbsup:

trrfriendlytipit.png

The Rebelz - Website

chaoticensues.jpg

Why would you want to join chaotic ensues?

Well we are a very kind clan that likes taking part in events unfortunately we do not have many members yet but we hope with this advertising campaign we will get over 50 people in.

Well what are the requirements?

Well you may be worrying about these but you shouldn't be our only requirements are to either have 90+ combat or 80+ range or mage. you must also be a member! If you do not meet these requirements then you caan apply but as member in training there is some limits to what you can do as a member in training but we will respect you like every other clan member.

It would be beneficial for us if you were in the GMT timezone but if you aren't then you can still join but you will have to state which time zone you are in during your application.

What we like to do:

well we like taking part in events and hanging out with people.

What events do you do?

well we do a varying amount of different events and these always vary.

Our main days for events are saturdays but we will still have other events at different days aswell don't worry.

Do you have any ranking system?

yes we do.

Everytime you get a new person to join you gain one point

every 5 members that join and are recommended by you, you get 3 bonus points

everytime you turn up for an event you get 1 point

every 5 events you turn up to you get 3 bonus points.

nobody other than myself and energyray27 can be leaders sorry

warlord: 1000 points required

lord: 600 points required

moderators: 300 points required

general: 120 points required

lieutenant: 70 points required

corporal: 30 points required

sargent: 10 points required

member: 0 points required

i will also manually promote people if they are good members

our website where you can apply: http://z8.invisionfree.com/chaotic_ensues/index.php?act=idx

go on there and go to the application section and put in an application

but first you have to make an account so i can accept you if you make an account but fail in the application then i will deny your account but if you pass i'll accept it

381164c3df1d872690581.gif

Memberlist ::: Forums :: IRC #thehawksnest

History of TNH

In early 2002 The Night Hawks were born into the world of Runescape. TNH began as a team that moved quickly into a clan. At its birth TNH became known for its high numbers and amazing community that it brought. TNH was build on the ideas of power, organization, growth and loyalty. Over years of dedication TNH grew some of the best and brightest members in the clan world that never forgot their home. After closing in late 2007 the old members of TNH disbursed over the clan world. Many of them kept in touch with their roots always remembering the amazing times. Re opening once again with a bang is the plan. TNH is now re opening in the world of Pking as it began so long ago. This time the players have grown, the leader has grown and the clan will become a powerhouse!

Leader of TNH Philosophy

Hello,

As the Original founder and leader of TNH I can tell you that this clan is going to be amazing. Over the years my experience has grown from the mistakes I've made and the other clan's I have ventured to. I am confident now that TNH will retain its old style of family feel but with a new power that it has yet to see in years. I believe in being strict while things organize, growth slowly overtime to build strong and loyal members, having fun, and growing members that will be big names later in their Runescape career. If you want a clan you can grow in. This is the spot.

Ranks:

Leader: Big-Knockers lvl 123

All other ranks open.

- Ranks will be given during the first month of re opening. This will ensure that ranks are not just handed out blindly.

Like to Fight??

TNH is a Pking Clan.

- We will rarely use CWA other than training purposes

- Pking will be explained further on the forums and the way we pk

- We believe in making money pking. The gear resembles that

- You will learn about proper aspect of pking

- You will learn teamwork to the T

Requirements

For the first month req's are 80+

after the first month the req's will climb. Each month after the reqs raise +2

- Must have 5 Rune or Hybrid Sets

Pictures Coming Soon!!!

tifovsigev3.jpg

Hey

Im DJ Micro1, leader of Blades of Zamorak.

There are some good clans above but they all seem quite big and with a big clan they might treat their members like ranks in a clan not real people.

If you join Blades of Zamorak we will treat you like a person, we currently only have 10 members at the moment because we are fairly new clan.

We dont believe that a clan has to have a big group of people, all it needs is a small-medium size group that everyone knows each other in. We are still a clan looking to grow, but starting off nice and small and growing slowly we hope to keep the friendship between members.

If you would like any more details please look below at our clan recruitment thread:

Bladesofzbanncopy.png

Blade of Zamorak clan

Join the resistance...help your fellow Zamoraks to wage their war against Saradomin and Guthix...

and rid the land of good and let evil flood in!!

To join our cause you need to be:

85+ Combat (Full Member)

80+ Combat (Recruits)

70+ Combat (Future Recruits)

After you have joined you will be able to help us defeat our enimies in clan events...main events will be: Mole Hunting,

God Wars Dungeon, Barrows, P2P/F2P clan wars, King Black Dragon etc Were always looking for new events to do and try!

Come join our resistance and let the name of Zamorak spread through the land and let our enimies cower before us!!!

IRC Chan: #bozclan

Forums - http://z9.invisionfree.com/Blades_Of_Zamorak/index.php

Register a Forum Account - http://z9.invisionfree.com/Blades_Of_Zamorak/index.php

Read thease rules Before Applying to join - http://z9.invisionfree.com/Blades_Of_Zamorak/index.php

Positions open;

Warlord - Warlors get to lead their fellow zamorakians into war! usally it means that you are the strongest

Events coordinator - You think of new events and orgonise what clan events we do and when we do them.

Advisors - We are always looking for admins to help improve our clan and they way things happen! To become an advisor make sure you

follow the rules and be good!