For the boss (Gangster RPG)

Harakiri

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Welcome to the meanest city in Florida, as well as the nicest. Welcome to Sunnyville.

Clubs, exclusive restaurants, and huge houses make the place a hotspot for the rich and famous. The beaches are the best around and the cigars are world famous.

You just transferred in though, and as a criminal, you know that its going to be easy to hide behind the cover of bigger crimes in the area.

Too bad you went to that bar.

1. CHARACTER CREATION

Name:

Birth:

Clothes:

Nationality:

Police Record:

Previous Gangs:

Anything else:

2. Playing

I give the scenario and help guide it, while you find ways to help each other in the ganglands.

3. Everything else:

The rules of the game are the same as any other RPG. I will make sure that I clearly explain the scenario and that all characters will get a chance to play out things. This RPG will also involve PM'ed information, such as if you want to do races or smuggle things in order to gain more favor with the gangs or get more XP. Your characters experience points will be placed on this post when all characters are set up.

Basically, you can start a mission at any time, except during a mission. The first mission will start when everyones ready and will get you used to your character. After that, you can go off and do what you want. Tell me, and I will PM you the mission you chose. If someone decides they want to continue the story mission, all started side missions will be finished up, and everyone will meet up and do the mission. After that, you can choose to do a side mission or tell me to continue the story. The story is divided into parts, each with five mission increments. Every increment will contain four new side missions for each of the categories listed:

Races

Smuggling

Cage Fights

Assassinations

Each one will give you XP in a new category, and also, the compltion of all four of the missions in a part will give you new upgrades.

So...when I say mission complete, anyone who would like to do one of the side missions can post that down below, and I will PM them the scenario. Once its complete, they earn XP. But, if someone says to continue the story, I will finish all side missions and you cannot do one until after the next mission is over. So on and so forth.

Every mission, you will earn XP.

Also, before you can start a side mission, you must pass an initiation test. After that, all side missions in the category chosen are open. Completing all four initiation tests is probably the smartest move after the first mission is over. I will explain things as we go that you may want to know about, but here is an XP tracker for future reference:

Driving:

Shooting:

Sneaking:

Hand to Hand:

SPECIAL WEAPONS:

Special Weapons are weapons you have earned that will give you more power or speed or whatever and last the whole game.

Now, make a bio and we will start the first mission.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg