Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Custom Theme Problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

SomeWelshGuy
[ Display Name History ]

SomeWelshGuy

Expert Topicbender

• Members
  • 1,729 posts
Hey Guys :)

I've been trying to install custom themes lately, with a few problems. I have patched the theme files (http://www.howtogeek... ... al-styles/ for an example), which has been fine, but everytime I try to set a custom theme/colour scheme, the computer completely freezes. When you restart the computer (by holding the power button down), the custom theme is set, but then if you do anything with the appearance panel, like change the colour scheme, the computer freezes again. This does not happen when changing between official themes (For example Vista -> Classic). I have re-done the patching process 3 times, and have also tried using VistaGlazz, but with no luck. I use Windows Vista Ultimate Service Pack 1, 32-bit with 1.5GB of RAM. Any ideas?
Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users