Level 74 p2p Looking for a Skilling clan.

Hey all. Just looking around to see if any skilling clans interest me, and vice versa. I've looked around a bit, and the few I've looked at didn't interest me much.

My stats are:

Combat: 74

Mining: 66

Woodcutting: 64

Smithing: 60

Thieving: 54

Fishing:58

Cooking: 56

Crafting: 50

Those are the only skills I use often, though by joining this clan, I look forward to leveling up some of my lower leveled skills.

The only things I'm looking for is a clan that is active, not only in events, but also in that members are online and are friendly enough to get together outside of events and skill with other clan members. Also, I'd prefer if there wasn't a requirement that I attend x number of events a month, as I'm in school and I work two jobs, so my schedule can be rather odd sometimes, so this means I probably won't be at many events. I will attend them whenever possible though, so don't think I'll only be a member by name! Something else I'd like to see is a clan whose members are willing to help each other out material wise, such as miners sell their ores cheap to smithers, or woodcutters sell wood cheap to fletchers, etc.

Thanks all. :)

Jace

RS name- Dr.Eggman789

mgssigwith9t99jq.jpg

It's not the size, but what you do with it. Oh but for your southern appendage, it's size fellas! ;)

7thannibanner2001.png

The RuneScape Jedi have been around for almost 7 years now. We always welcome new members. If you would like to join an old clan and become a part of its long legacy, join now. Everyone is welcome from level 3 to level 138, F2P and P2P. We visit clan wars frequently but only for recreational purposes. If you are interested our main site is http://www.rsjedi.proboards18.com. Our Runehead can be found here: Jedi Runehead

If you are still interested here is what you need to do:

Joining the Jedi Clan

Joining the Runescape Jedi Clan is now easier then ever before. There are only a few simple steps to follow to become a Member.

1) Register an Account with our Clan's Forums, then post a thread that requests to join our clan in the Clan Applications board.

2) Be sure to include the information of your Runescape Username you are joining with, as well as that character's Combat Levels.

3) Keep checking the Forum to see when a Council Master gets back to you. Please follow his/her instructions, and answer any questions they may have. Also feel free to ask them any questions you might have about the Jedi.

4) After registering and speaking with a Council Master, attend the next weekly Jedi meeting.

5) After attending your first meeting, you will be ranked as a Jedi Youngling. This rank is just a two-week probation rank to make sure you're in the Jedi to stay. After your two week Youngling phase, you will be upgraded according to your combat level.

...And that's it! You would now be a Full Member of the Jedi Clan.

The Runescape Order of Jedi Knights has no character requirements to join. Only that all members register an account with our Clan's Forum. All levels are welcome. We do ask your level, though only because it has a determination in your rank, and whether or not you would need a Jedi Master to aid your character.

Clan Meetings

The Runescape Order of Jedi Knights holds weekly Clan meetings. They are always held at the Same Time, Same Location, and Same Server, every week.

Times, Place, and Time Zones are listed below...

TIME: 4:00 PM, Central Time, Sundays PLACE: Varrock Castle, Second Floor, Server 25 TIME ZONE GUIDE: North American Pacific - 2:00pm (13:00) North American Mountain - 3:00pm (14:00) North American Central - 4:00pm (15:00) (3:00pm for non daylight savings time, Hoorah Saskatchewan!) North American Eastern Time - 5:00pm (16:00) Greenwich Mean Time - 10:00pm (21:00) Australian Eastern Standard Time - 7:00am Sunday

And

TIME: 6:00 PM, Central Time, Fridays PLACE: Varrock Castle, Second Floor, Server 25 TIME ZONE GUIDE: North American Pacific - 4:00pm (16:00) North American Mountain - 5:00pm (17:00) North American Central - 6:00pm (18:00) (5:00pm for non daylight savings time, Hoorah Saskatchewan!) North American Eastern Time - 7:00pm (19:00) Greenwich Mean Time - 12:00am Saturday(00:00) Australian Eastern Standard Time - 9:00am Sunday If you cannot find your Time Zone listed. Please try and check at the Following Site for a reference.

Time Zone Reference Site

A little more on our ranking system we use in the Jedi.

Jedi Master - This rank is outside of combat basis. To become a Jedi Master, you must have achieved the level of Knight and successfully trained an Apprentice into Knighthood. You are still permitted to train more Apprentices if you so desire. This is a rank of Honour.

Jedi Knight - Obtain the military rank of Jedi Knight. Which is 60 combat.

Jedi Apprentice - This is the term used to describe a Padawan who is being personally trained by a Jedi Knight. This is higher than a Padawan, mainly because a Jedi Knight provides the guidance necessary to advance rapidly. These are people below 50 combat.

Jedi Youngling - A Jedi Youngling is a new Jedi Recruit who has not yet been bestowed a higher rank. As soon as you join, this is you. In order to gain this rank, you first have to attend a meeting. After 2 weeks of holding this rank, you are promoted to the corresponding rank based on your combat.

- Titles -

Sir / Lady - Jedi Knights that preform exemplary duty for the clan may be knighted by the Jedi Order. From that moment on. All references on the clan website towards that member will have the titles "Sir" or "Lady" before there name.

Champion - The Current Winner of the last Jedi Knights clan Event. Will have the Title Champion listed before there name.

- Combat Rankings -

Jedi Warrior - reach level 20 combat, ranged, or magic

Jedi Knight - reach level 60 combat, ranged, or magic

Great Jedi Knight - Complete Dragon Slayer Quest

Heroic Jedi Knight - Gain access to Heroes' Guild OR reach level 75 combat, ranged, or magic

Legendary Jedi Knight - reach level 90 combat, magic, or ranged.

Ascended Jedi Knight- reach level 110 combat

Clan Government

Unlike most Runescape Clans, The Jedi are ruled by a democratically elected Council. Each Council is elected for a three month term. Roughly Four councils will rule during each year. Anyone in the clan may run for Council. However, a General Election occurs for a week long period, In which everyone in the clan has a chance to Vote for who they wish to be on the Council.

This offers a ruling system that gives every clan member more say and gives other clan members a chance at leadership rather then just having the highest levels or the founding members in command. This also allows the Jedi knights to continue on after a leader leaves.

Runescape Servers

The Runescape Jedi Knights Play on the following Runescape Servers

Free Players: World 8

Runescape Members: World 76

We ask that all Jedi Knights members, try and play on these servers as often as possible. The Jedi Knights aim towards being a Runescape Community, and its always good for a community to stick together.

If you have any further questions, we ask that you check out the website, which is linked above. If you still feel your question(s) hasn't been answered, you can either post here, or join our forums and ask the Council.

originalrain70.gif

-.::

How to Join | Forums | Runehead ::.-

________________________________________________________________________________

warjt8.gif Introduction warjt8.gif

.:: About TRR ::.

TRR is a very unique clan, with a strong focus on community. Every member is welcomed into the family, no matter how new to Runescape or clans they may be. The main goal of TRR is to provide a fun, relaxed environment, in which all players can enjoy the game in the company of others. After all, isn't the whole point of Runescape to have fun?

By now I'm sure you've noticed we have no level requirements, right? If you're wondering why a clan would do such a thing, it's really rather simple. Our clan believes things like activity, personality, attitude, and loyalty are all more important than how many hours someone has played Runescape. Many people believe having no requirements is one reason why our community has blossomed. After all, every member is treated as an equal. We help each other out, whether it be in Runescape or real life situations.

warjt8.gif Key Information warjt8.gif

.:: Clan Leaders ::.

Tragic Shadows

Illini

.:: War Record ::.

[ 3 - 1 - 0 ]

.:: Clan Cape ::.

Team-33 (Green)

.:: Home Worlds ::.

P2P: 64 | F2P: 93

.:: Alliances ::.

None

.:: Primary Time Zones ::.

GMT | Eastern | Central | Mountain | Pacific

We have members from all over the world, and take pride in our diversity.

.:: IRC Channel ::.

#Rebelz

.:: Clan Chat ::.

The RS Rebel

.:: Base Type ::.

F2P & P2P

.:: Memberlist ::.

Runehead

.:: How To Join ::.

Directions

warjt8.gif Requirements warjt8.gif

.:: We'd Like You To... ::.

Maintain RS and forum activity.

Attend as many Runescape events as possible.

Show respect to all members and staff.

While on Runescape, use our clan chat and/or IRC channel.

warjt8.gif Events warjt8.gif

.:: Overview ::.

Do you rarely see clans host your favorite events? Don't worry! In TRR, all members are able to host their own events. Our clan puts it's members first, and everyone is heard no matter how new you are or what your combat level may be. We only ask that you're mature and respect everyone else in the clan. We welcome and encourage members to host and create their own events!

warjt8.gif Media warjt8.gif

.:: Videos ::.

KBD 1 | KBD 2 | KBD 3

Clan Wars 1 | Clan Wars Practice |

Green Dragons

How To Join TRR

1st Clan Event

*Note that TRR was previously referred to as TR/TM, as referenced in some videos.*

.:: Pictures ::.

Currently Uploading

________________________________________________________________________________

Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions you may have on our site. Thank-you!

We hope to see you soon!

:thumbsup:

trrfriendlytipit.png

The Rebelz - Website

• 2 months later...

Hey Jace, you don't quite meet our requirements for our clan yet, but I appreciate a hard dedicated skiller so that is why your post caught my eye LOL...

We are a small group now but we are still new and growing. We have a mix of lowers and higher levels because my main thing is mesh, people getting along and having fun.

If that sounds like thats for you, then I would love to have you be a tiger with us. RAWWWR :P

If not, I wish you luck on your hunt for a clan. Feel free to apply as special guest or just hang in cc with us. We always love chatters :P

wtclogo.gif

whoweare.gif

Okay we are small now, we can't give you the hugenosity of the other clans but...being small has advantages. No clicks, more influence from members (we listen to you for events and what you want to do), and a great place to grow with us. We are dedicated to a drama free, fun, and active place where members can kick back and hang together, train, fight, vent about life in general, vent about runescape, brag about drops and kills, or whatever your fancy maybe.

tigerlogoread.gif

joinw.gif

Well we do have requirements but, we are kewl if you are kewl so everyone is encouraged to apply and grow with us. We have a rank for members who don't quite meet our requirements but still want to join in on all the tiger games, post on the forums, chat and what not. But to join these are the requirements:

* Must have either 90+ combat or 90+ highest skill.

* Must be sponsored by two other members of the clan (if you come to clan chat and talk with us, this shouldn't be an issue. We want new members but understand we don't want the people that are a few beers shy of a six pack).

* Must complete a test your might goal that is approved by a golden lion (leader rank). Our first tiger leveled 10 (went from 2015 to 2025) to join...what will your test your might be? If you don't meet our requirements then of course, your test your might goal should be that at the least.

Register with your runescape name on our site below and fill out the application. Of course as with any site you register using your runescape name DO NOT use your runescape password. This is for your protection. We require runescape name so we can validate your stats, make sure you aren't on another runehead list, etc.

tigerlogoread.gif

informationi.gif

* RuneHead Members List: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=wushutigercl

* RuneScape Wiki: http://runescapeclans.wikia.com/wiki/Clan:Wushu_Tiger_Clan

* Clan Chat: WTC Chat

* Clan Leaders: Darzle and Goddesselene

* Ranks:

cubicon.gif Cub

Cubs do not quite meet our minimum skill/combat level requirements to join the clan. They will be allowed to participate while they grow. They must have as their Test Your Might goal a minimum clan requirement to join. They will be in trial mode unless the Golden Lions determine their accomplishments outside of skills is worthy to let them be ranked regardless of skill/combat level.

risingicon.gif Rising Tiger

Rising Tigers are the newcomers to the clan. These new monks are required to prove their might to the clan (minimum 4 weeks but ultimately Golden Tiger's Discretion). At that time, Golden Lions will review their behaviors to determine if they are worthy to be adopted into our Temple. There may be a possibility the Rising Tiger trial period is extended if the Golden Lions feel it is needed to determine if the fit is right for our clan.

prowlingico.gifProwling Tiger

Prowling Tigers are the bread and butter of the clan. These are active monks who participate in Temple events, appear on wtc chat, or just hang around spamming our quiet temple (ha ha ha!). Without them, we wouldn't be able to take over the many worlds of RuneScape. Respect starts here.

restico.gifResting Tiger

Resting Tigers are monks who have decided to give up the Shaolin way to tour the real life world. We welcome them in our Temple at all times, for they will always be with us. Many times they have served their time in the clan, and should be respected accordingly.

warringico.gif Warring Tiger

Warring Tiger have demonstrated their monk might and loyalty such that fellow monks in our Temple have deemed them worthy to help make our Temple stronger. They take on extra responsibilities such as recruiting others to join our clan, some moderation power to make sure our monks focus rage on outsiders not each other, and sometimes back up as ambassadors in the event the Wise Tigers or Golden Lions cannot attend neighboring ally discussions. They may spy on other clans to gather information for war, coordinate events, or anything else that is needed of them from the clan. Honor them, for they are of officer rank and serve our Temple for five months. They may also nominate themselves for this position.

wiseico.gifWise Tiger

Wise Tigers are an elite group of monks, who have not only proven themselves within the clan, either in wars, activity, spy missions, or bonds with allies and the Golden Lions, they have earned the respect of others in the Temple to have been voted and nominated into this position. Wise Tigers have to be recognized by another in the Temple and cannot post themselves for the position. They are ambassadors in times of peace, generals in times of war, and true leaders of the clan. Honor them, for they are of officer rank and serve our Temple for five months.

glico.jpgGolden Lion

Golden Lions are the founders of the Temple, built the training grounds brick by brick. Respect them for their position because if it wasn't for them, this clan would not exist. But in the same token they are also members of the clan and are expected to be respectful to all in our clan and guests. However, there will be times when we will have to agree to disagree. If that is the case, the Golden Lions will meet and decide what is ultimately best for the clan.

tigerlogoread.gif

wtcdarzlelogo2.gif

darzle.gif

Asians for the win!!!