Bandos... Dead?!

Cookiesarecool

I just beat the 150th quest, The Chosen Commander. In the end you kill the avatar. Is that Bandos? Since he's a god and only the Godsword can kill gods, but you use a simple little crossbow. Is Bandos dead, or just his avatar?

Hooh_402.png

Hooh_402.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER! 100% TRUE!!!

The guy above covered it, but I must point out NOWHERE does it say only a godsword can kill a god. It doesn't even say a godsword can kill a god.

The only info we have at all about killing a god is Zaros. Which was achieved by stabbing him with the staff of armydal, but even then he's not dead just faded from this world.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Thanks but I believe the edicts only effect Saradomin and Zamorak. They say Bandos went off to start another war, and Armadyl went to a different plain weeping because he thought his aviansie were dead. I believe they went of there own choice, not the edicts. Thanks anyways:).

Hooh_402.png

Hooh_402.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER! 100% TRUE!!!

The guy above covered it, but I must point out NOWHERE does it say only a godsword can kill a god. It doesn't even say a godsword can kill a god.

The only info we have at all about killing a god is Zaros. Which was achieved by stabbing him with the staff of armydal, but even then he's not dead just faded from this world.

Correct. The Godsword can kill a god, its mentioned somewhere else, but not in the quest.

Hooh_402.png

Hooh_402.png

Thanks but I believe the edicts only effect Saradomin and Zamorak. They say Bandos went off to start another war, and Armadyl went to a different plain weeping because he thought his aviansie were dead. I believe they went of there own choice, not the edicts. Thanks anyways:).

The Guthixian Edicts state that NO god may directly interfere with the goings on of Glienor or step foot into the world.

The only reason Sara and Zammy stand out compared to the others is they are widely worshipped still and provide us with our prayers

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue