Implings

It doesn't say that there is an impling spawn east of the east varrock bank, but I'm almost 100% sure there is, because in the past half few hours I've caught 1 gourmet impling, 2 or 3 young implings and 3 baby implings, and saw an eclectic impling and saw an earth impling, all while making planks. I'm not sure if this is where this topic is supposed to go, but I didn't see a mini-game guide correction section.

Edit: Also right around castle wars there is a place where implings spawn. I was alching there, and every time I caught an impling there would be another one flying around a couple minutes later.

I can second the CW one if it's not already on site. I've caught many an impling there while doing other stuff or just teleing in and out. There seem to be a lot of Gourmet's if that matters.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much! A person on the crew mentioned they see that imp mostly around the earth altar. Its been added to the guide and you've been credited ::'.

P.S. The CW was already noted, thanks anyway though!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).