Thank you. Close please.

pkthedreamer

Hi I was wondering, would Cockroach Soldiers or Greater Demons be better to kill for drops?

I'm at Cockroach soldiers right now and I got several rune drops in only 3 runs. I use the skull sceptre to teleport to the Stronghold of Security and tele to falador when I need to bank.

Could anyone give me advice on whether I should stick with cockroaches or do greaters?

Things that should be taken into account: Time to get there, how long I can last there, drop rates.

I will be meleeing so that I can get some combat xp.

Stats: 82 Attack 83 strength 82 defence

Thank you for your help :)

king_bawoul.png

I personally would go with Cockroach's. They are overall better. I trained there from 79-83 attack, and 79-82 defence before I got members. I first did try greaters, but the profit pull just wasn't great enough for me. I made a good bit when I was killing Soldiers. Go with Soldiers. Also, greaters are much furthur away and harder to get to. Not sure of the xp rates on either of these two...

I kept a spreadsheet of some of my kills when i was nearing the end of my levels and ended up with a kill sheet of around 515 and got 6 Rune Squares and 5 Rune Scimitars, 30K GP, 500 Laws, 184 Deaths, 250 Fires, 258 Mith ore, 32 Addy Ore, and 25 various Gems.

But yeah, do Soldiers. They win by far.

d_3_a_d_1_y.png