Considering becoming a member again. But what to do?

Spooks

Well ive been off for a 8months, came back last week but i was f2p and could not access any of my bank or do anything decent.

So really my only option is to become a member again, Although I have no idea what to do.

What I like:

-Combat

-Range

-PvPish (I like the idea of being able to pvp)

-My money (7.5mil)

What I dont like

-Being bored

-Skilling

Thank in advance

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

How many runescapers does it take to fix a lightbulb?

50, 1 to screw it in and 49 to complain that it was better before.

Try avis

yeah i remember doing those and getting a couple mil while i was at it. I also had a breif spell in a Kree'ara Team but I never got any loot.

Its an idea but i did it for so long before.....

ty

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

well I sugest you go for a 99 in a combat skill seeing as how you like combat... here are two roads i suggest you take one

First: Set-Up

1. Pest Control (Void Knight Robes and A Range/Mage/Melee helmet for Bonus)

2. Barbarian Assult for Fighter Torso, Then Fremenick Isles If you havn't for helm of Neitiznot and get a rune defender from warriors guild, d scimi or whip or ss (depending on how much money you have), dragon boots, fury glory or strength amulet (if not best d hide and bronze knives with glory snakeskin boots archer helm and unholly book) (or mage gear)

Second: Were to Train

1. Train at Pest Control. Your Hit-Points will not train as good but this is the best place to train if you dont care about your Hit-Points exp and plus you will make some money.

2. Soul Wars. This is just about as good as pest control if you can find a clan chat for always win, but unlike pest control you Hit-Points will be good, but you will not make any money.

well I sugest you go for a 99 in a combat skill seeing as how you like combat... here are two roads i suggest you take one

First: Set-Up

1. Pest Control (Void Knight Robes and A Range/Mage/Melee helmet for Bonus)

2. Barbarian Assult for Fighter Torso, Then Fremenick Isles If you havn't for helm of Neitiznot and get a rune defender from warriors guild, d scimi or whip or ss (depending on how much money you have), dragon boots, fury glory or strength amulet (if not best d hide and bronze knives with glory snakeskin boots archer helm and unholly book) (or mage gear)

Second: Were to Train

1. Train at Pest Control. Your Hit-Points will not train as good but this is the best place to train if you dont care about your Hit-Points exp and plus you will make some money.

2. Soul Wars. This is just about as good as pest control if you can find a clan chat for always win, but unlike pest control you Hit-Points will be good, but you will not make any money.

Wow, thats useful!

hmm which 99 :mrgreen: i guess range would be easiest, but then again i do like melee

Any tips on getting that torso I tried before many months ago but failed.

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

Just find some good friends and get a team going i sugest you do the roles in this order:

attacker -> collecter -> healer -> defender

And If you need a soul war's mate add me in RuneScape my usernames are Phat Pure2 and Slay Pure2 any thing else I can help with mate?

My "real" freinds dont play rs :thumbdown: so Ill jump in the tip it cc if I ever get back online.

Come to think about it I will probs train Str in PC untill I get the melee helm and then take it from there.

I really really cba grinding through monsters a billion times for xp. So your game suggestions sound like fun.

Thanks

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

I'm a member now :evil:

:evil:

Torso sucks, addy chainbody is better.

So addy chainbody gives +4 to str?

In the time to get the torso, if you spent that time training, and you used the .06% xp boost from the torso, you would have 134 million combat xp before the torso pays off.

Fighter torso is only somewhat useful if you love BA and play it a lot. From a practical standpoint it is not worth getting.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Because the barrows plate surpasses it in any area that requires defence, and proslyte top surpasses it in any place that requires offense (+10% prayer). Even at the best training spot, Armored Zombies, proslyte is actually better due to the less frequent prayer charging required.

Even hypothetically assuming that we ignore the defence and prayer bonus shortcomings, torso provides roughly (120/4)*2)/100 = .6% faster XP. Assuming it takes 8 hours to learn BH, find a team, and actually get the torso (conservative; I've found that it usually takes over 10 in total time), your spending 8 hours to get .6% faster XP. Therefore, the 99.4% of full XP you would normally get from training for those 8 hours is the equivalent of 7.95 hours of training with a torso; because torso boosts XP by .6%, we can divide 7.95 by .006 for 1325 hours, the amount of training required to make torso worth getting over adamant chainbody (most monsters, including armored zombies, use a crush attack where chainbody is superior). 1325 hours = 132,500,000 XP training at Armored Zombies, along with 251,750,000 GP of profit.

So, if you plan on camping for more then 132.5 million XP, torso is worth getting over adamant chainbody. Of course, proslyte plate would blow it right out of the water, and to a lesser extent, bandos - the +1 prayer would by far make up for the cost over the millions of XP, and it can be resold, unlike the figher torso. The torso is entirely unsuitable for PVP, or indeed, any activity besides training, so those need not be considered.

Bottom line: Adamant Chainbody is superior to Fighter Torso unless you intend to train for over 132,500,000 XP (132.5 million) XP; if you include rune\bandos\proslyte in that order, they will all by FAR trump the torso.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

nice wall :thumbup: :wall:

I wasnt planning on getting.

I'm at this Soul wars and my god its hectic

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

nice wall :thumbup: :wall:

I wasnt planning on getting.

I'm at this Soul wars and my god its hectic

If your having troubles with knowing what team to go with here are some cc's to find out

'Lin'

'Eyup111'

'Rofl Jad'

'We Rock 666'

I find 'Lin' to be the most reliable tbh as for people are in it 24/7

My jaw almost scraped my floor when i saw your siggy thing. 1 construction! Nuuuuuu!

You HAVE to try con. Not only is it a big drain on your monay ( :lol: ) but its fun too.

You can make a kick-[wagon] house with 7m, and it helps all your other skills, frees up inventory spaces, ect. Seriously. Try construction. You'll love it.

TipitSiggy-1.jpg