My boring blog.....92/99 fishing.

Sup, i have been going back and forth about whether i should make one or not. I don't know, this just seems like something that could help me reach my goals.

[hide=Background]So my name is Cameron. I am from the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I played runescape for a looong time. the earliest i remember is back when Runescape only had 4 worlds. I remember starting sometime in the 5th grade. I am now a senior in High School. I took about 2 years off and got really into WoW. I still play WoW, but right now there is nothing to do. I was laying in bed thinking about RS and how i didnt really finish everything i wanted to do. So i logged along and walked around a little. Looked at what i had and how much money i had (1.4k) Needless to say i needed a lot of work.

So i went and did some skills while thinking of some goals. The first and longed goal i wanted was 99 fishing. It was the thing i was last working on before i left. i thought about woodcutting but i dont think that is for me. I was never really a big fan of combat, but it seems there is a lot of money to be had so i may look into it later.[/hide]

I am not going to bore you with other silly anecdotes, so lets get on the picturage n stuff. Below you will find various skills and within each tab you will find the goal and sometimes the path i am taking to that goal. All skills are listed in order of priority. (Order subject to change) If you feel i am not using my time wisely, or could be going faster, by all means let me know. remember, i am only a month back. ***Warning, pictures below, slow connections not advised***

[hide=Fishing]Hmm, my favorite skill. I will be Shilo fly fishing for most of the way. Maybe doing monks. I am going for around 100-150k xp a day. Anyway, onto the pics!

Everkenezer.png

fish88.jpg

fishing89.jpg

fishing90.jpg

fishing91.jpg

Zomg, forgot to save screenshot![/hide]

[hide=Mining]I want teh blue ore. I will most likely be mining coal and mithril in the dwarven mine and power mining on granite when i feel like it. I would like to use some of the stuff for smithing later on

Everkenezer.png

mining74.jpg

Zomg frogot pic :([/hide]

[hide=Herblore]I really enjoy this skill. unfortunately, it takes a lot of work to avoid spending tons of cash. I will be doing super restore and super strength potions until 81, then saradomin brews after that. I would love to get 99, but i just dont see that happening.

Everkenezer.png

73herblaw.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Farming]Hmm, i first thoguht this skill sucked, but after doing it, i saw that it can really bring in some cash, or in my case, help with herblore :) I will be growing Sanpdragons, Limps, Willows and Orange trees mainly, with cactus, belladona, shrooms, and white berries on the side. Strawberries or watermelons depending on what i want to spend.

Everkenezer.png

farming61copy.jpg

farming62.jpg

farming63.jpg

farming64.jpg

65, 66, 67 no pics (reeeeaaaalllly lazy)[/hide]

[hide=Runecrafting]Ugh, i really like the cash flow from this skill, but it is a very long process. So, i will be crafting natures or laws, using the abyss.

Everkenezer.png

runecraft61.jpg[/hide]

After this point, i really dont know. some thoughts are crafting, smithing, and firemaking. I guess, as i finish one of these ill have a better idea. it will most likely be a combo of woodcutting and firemaking, just because the FM emote is cool :)

Thanks for viewing. Please read below for additional information.

Notes:

-One of the biggest annoyances i have is with my name. PLEASE either try to spell out my name entirely, or just simply call me Cameron.

-I will not be one of those people who say "comment on mine, and ill comment on yours," but, if you take the time to read mine, i will gladly take the time to read yours :)

-It is very hard to stay with one skill for long periods of time. I will usually take a break to the next on my list.

-My homeworld is 99. I usually hang out in forsakenmage chat.

-I dont have very many friends. By all means, feel free to add and chat with me. i am shy, but a very relaxed and patient person.

-As said before, don't hesitate to give suggestions.

-This blog is still a work in progress, there will be bugs and i will be trying to make it look better all the time.

-Dont hate, accentuate the positive.

-Recent goal improvements will be put in the title.

-I have level 1 summoning. it will stay that way for a while. same with hunter.

99 Fishing