More members worlds, more Canada worlds

wiseTSM

Right now there are about 50 free worlds and it seems about right, like 70% percent full around peak. Right now there are about 35 p2p worlds and for the first time ever members worlds are more crowded then free ones. I think jagex should make more members worlds and/or add equal amounts of free and p2p worlds when they add servers.

Also, on a related note, Canada needs more worlds! I know for a fact runescape has has a large western Canadian fanbase yet not a single world! How hard would it be to add half a dozen Vancouver or Calgary worlds? Just look at the 3 Canada worlds (Toronto), they are always nearly full. Clearly Canada needs more attention.

Thoughts?

Well I don't care about the P2P servers...seeing as how I'm not a P2P, but, I agree with you with the fact that we need some more Canada worlds. USA has way more, but Canada has 3, and its not very fair, seeing as how there are alot of Canadian players that all have to cram onto these few servers...

More Members Worlds? Yay!

More Canadian Worlds? Huh? I'm still waiting for one in Australia. Anywhere in the Southern Hemisphere really...

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

More Members Worlds? Yay!

More Canadian Worlds? Huh? I'm still waiting for one in Australia. Anywhere in the Southern Hemisphere really...

im waiting 4 one in australia 2,it sux using a server half a wrld away.....

and fink of the poor members as well, y bother giving more wrlds 2 people that dont even pay 4 it.

gangsterogdone8fp0tj.jpg