PM's

Hi

This thread is a kind of question/issue. The way I heard it is that sending a PM works with the system of going to your Outbox, and then being sent. The thing is, I have 2 messages in my outbox that are not in my sent messages. One of them is from this week, but the other one is from back in July. Does this mean the person who I sent them to never read the messages? And if this is the case, is there a solution to the problem?

If they are in your outbox, it means that the recipient has never read them, though does have them. This could be through not logging in, ignoring or anything else which would mean that they have not clicked it in order to read/respond. :thumbup:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

If they are in your outbox, it means that the recipient has never read them, though does have them. This could be through not logging in, ignoring or anything else which would mean that they have not clicked it in order to read/respond. :thumbup:

Ah, so from the moment they read it, it goes to Sent Messages?

Wow, never knew that. Thanks for clearing it up, darkdude :P

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks