Sin81.png

[hide=Currently Buying]Maple Seeds

Watermellon Seeds

Papaya Seeds

Oranges

Baskets Of Oranges

Cactus Spines

Yew Seeds[/hide]

Welcome to my blog, here I will keep track of my progress whist passing time in runescape.

[hide=Todays Updates]Farming Level 75

Farming Target reached[/hide]

[hide=Me]Hi, my name is Adam, I am a student studying Computer Science at an English Uni, which means i get a far bit of spare time, esecially when I wake up too late for lectures :) Some of the members that have been here for a long time may remember me, I stopped playing RS about 2 years ago, but 3 days ago i decided to start playing again. My RS name is sin81. During my time not playing RS, i played Warcraft, but after clearing everything and clearing new content within days of being released I decided to take a step back.[/hide]

[hide=Starting Stats]startstat.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Starting Bank]bankstart.jpg

Most of my wealth is invested in my ores / herbs and seeds, although the seeds are draining very very quickly[/hide]

[hide=Intro]I have always been more interesting in leveling skills, and have invested lots of gp into certain skills. At the moment I am trying to level my farming, using the seeds I use in my route it will cost me somewhere in the region of 220m to get to 99. Barrows used to be one of my favourite places. Although this new God Wars place looks to be the new profit mini-game, i am yet to try it for myself. IN this blog I will show my goals as well as the methods I will use. Whilst skilling I will be doing barrows runs, and trying the new god wars dungeon, everything will b posted on here. Enjoy[/hide]

My Progress : Here you can see experiance increases per day.

[hide=Combat Stats]I have never really cared too much for combat stats, although I will be getting exp in these as i train my other skills, such as slayer or by doing mini-games such as barrows.

Sin81.png

Sin81.png

Sin81.png

Sin81.png

Sin81.png

Sin81.png[/hide]

[hide=Gathering Skills]Sin81.png

Sin81.png

Sin81.png

Sin81.png[/hide]

[hide=Secondary Skills]Sin81.png

Sin81.png

Sin81.png

Sin81.png

Sin81.png

Sin81.png

Sin81.png

Sin81.png[/hide]

[hide=Other Skills]Sin81.png

Sin81.png

Sin81.png

Sin81.png

Sin81.png[/hide]

My Goals

[hide=Current Goals]Sin81.png

Sin81.png

I will be taking slayer tasks from the Fairy women, as the tasks from here are generally a little lower level then the desert lady, and you recieve less tasks that take a while, such as dragon tasks or black demons. If experiance seems to come slowly I will change slayer master to the desert one. And plus i am lazy the desert lady doesnt have a teleport near her : /

Sin81.png

Sin81.png

I will be planting Watermellon seeds in all attotment patches, the highest herb i can plant in 4 patches. And once a day I will be visiting every patch to plant new maple trees and papaya trees, whilst planting new wildblood hops, poison ivy bushes and the herb patch in troll town. I expect this to take 4 days max to reach 75, once I reach 75, i will try to calculate a cheaper way of farming as each day i am spending around 1mill gp on this.[/hide]

[hide=Side Goals][ ] Solo dag kings - I have been interesting in trying this for a while, I have never been to these monsters and when i have built up the courage i will be going to solo some kills.

[ ] GWD Solo - Again i havent been here, so it's something i really want to do, Once i build up a nice cash reserve incase it goes titsup then i will start looking into this.

[ ] Karajarma Gloves, for extra agility exp and tele to shilo

[ ] Seers Village Diaries, for more exp while cutting maples.

[ ] Varrock Diaries, for chance to mine 2 ores[/hide]

Goal Blog

[hide=Farming]My farming course starts whenever I get up, before uni I quickly plant Watermelon, cadantine/snapdragon, at Catherbury, falador, Ardougne and Ghost town allotment patches. Whenever I can during the day i will harvest and replace these seeds. Once a day I will do a complete circuit of the world planting all the seeds I can, this trip takes about 1 hour and involves my harvesting and replanting;

24 watermelon seeds

5 herb seeds

5 maple Tree Seeds

5 papaya Seeds

4 Poison Ivy Bushes

16 Wildblood seeds

1 Cactus

1 Beladona

1 Mushroom seed

The total cost of this one run is just under 500k, if using Cadantine herb seeds. And nearly 750k if using Snapdragon

Through the day i may plant upto another 96 Watermelon seeds and 16 herb seeds.

The Watermelons i harvest get banked and used in supercompost, the herbs i bank and use for pots.

farming73.jpg

farming74.jpg

75farming.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Slayer task List]Here I will list my slayer assignments.

1. 115 Dust Devils

2. 130 Banshees - Clue

3. 49 Bronze Dragons - Dragon Legs

4. 167 Abberant Specters

5. 182 trolls

6. 145 Cave Horrors - Clue, 2 black masks

7. 121 Daganoth

8. 156 Black Demons[/hide]

[hide=Levels]slayer82x.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Drops Slayer]draglegs1.jpg

maskdrop.jpg[/hide]

Extras

[hide=Good Drops and Clues]clue1.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Kingdom rewards]reward1.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Barrows Loot][/hide]

viewtopic.php?p=3956321#3956321 Click here to view my guide to Your Kingdom

Nice blog, nice bank, nice goal :thumbsup:

You've got 2 defence stat bars under each other though ;-) Oh and btw, if you do want tasks from summona, buy a house and set it in pollnivneach. Only like few clicks away from her. Or just save up for some slayer rings, those teleport you directly to her.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

~8

Nice blog, nice bank, nice goal :thumbsup:

You've got 2 defence stat bars under each other though ;-) Oh and btw, if you do want tasks from summona, buy a house and set it in pollnivneach. Only like few clicks away from her. Or just save up for some slayer rings, those teleport you directly to her.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

~8

Oo thanks for letting me know about the house, had completly slipped my mind to be honest. Will look into moving it there then soon. Thanks

Nice looking Blog!

Good luck with slayer

and farming at 99 is impressive, hope to see you leveling quickly! :thumbsup:

ty been getting around 75k - 100k exp a day for farming, which means it gonna take a while :P

viewtopic.php?p=3956321#3956321 Click here to view my guide to Your Kingdom