I need help with a quest

merlina30

That quest being Kennith's Concerns. Does anyone have any tips for getting through the third room, with the five miners? I keep trying it and failing! :wall: I am extremely frustrated by it. So any tips or suggestions would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

merlina30.png

Have you read this?

Enter the wooden door to end up in another Rubium-filled room. Again, there may be many successful methods, but here is one (again, making sure that the villagers aren't facing you when you move into view). With run turned on:

1. Break the rocks and immediately pass through to the east section.

2. Wait until the northeast villager starts walking east, and the door guard is turned away. Run to the northeast pillar and mine four Rubium, staying slightly behind the villager that walks around the pillar. After mining the fourth, make sure the door guard is turned away, and hide behind the wall where you originally broke the rocks.

3. Hide behind the east mining cart.

4. Use the north steam vent, and hide in the north niche.

5. Use the west steam vent, and hide behind the west cart.

6. Crouch behind the east cart.

7. Run to the southeast corner of the west section, fully into the corner so that the villagers won't see you.

8. Use the south steam vent, and again hide in the southeast corner.

9. Hide at the entrance to the east section. Wait until the north and south villagers are blocked by their pillars, and the door guard is facing away.

10. Use the east steam vent. As it's the last one, you have no need for cover afterwards.

* Proceed through the east door to a room with Kimberly's parents (Clive and Katherine) and Ezekial, talk to them. They tell you to find Kennith.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!