Setting Summoning Goals

thepowerofscott

What are some good summoning goals to set? I'm currently at about 4k to 44 and i don't have very many charms, only about 100 greens and crimsons (each) and about 200 golds, with maybe 20 blues.

Summoning is kind of a secondary skill to me, I level it up if I can get the secondaries for free (collecting honeycombs for honey badgers, etc.) If not, I leave it for the most part. Of course, you need to buy the shards.

But I'd like to know, am I going to be able to do it like this from this point on? Or should I just go all out for 52 and get terrorbird and leave it at that.

Main question is... how can I space things so that I'm still gonna have the right charms for after terrorbird if i do choose to go past that? What pouches should I be making with what charm (if at all possible, cheap with decent xp) from lvl 44-52? and beyond that?

Lastly, slayer IS the most cost-effective way to get charms without, like, bursting rock lobs or anything like that, am I right?

Please take your time to give a good answer, and thanks in advance. Links to good guides would be appreciated too :)

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=744156

That should be able to answer some of your questions.

I would go for 52 for terrorbird then 67/68 for warped tortoises and bunyips and then after that go for 79 for titans. It might get a little costly though and as for slayer being most cost effective, it really isn't. You should go to waterfiends, its faster and you make money there, although you shouldn't go there until you have flat 85's. Then if you need cash for shards/seconds just go to aviansies for a while. It's a lot faster than slayer.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.