goin away for awhile and have a few questions

AxiSyn

well now im checking mtk this week and as some people might have read, i'm leaving for USA Navy boot camp on Tuesday ( :ohnoes: )and don't know when ill be able to log in again. wanted to know if i should load up my mtk coffers or drain them etc what would be the best bet there? already did penguins and tears this week so those types of things are handled there anything else i should wrap up or maybe invest in before i go? anything is appreciated and thank you all to the community here @ TIF you guys rock :thumbsup: \' =D>

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Strength Cape Achieved 20NOV2010

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor

One will assume going into the army will mean months, if not years, away from serious playing?

In that case just drain your coffers, once the favor drops to a certain level, it's losing you money. Better to just liquidate your funds instead.

The one thing you might want to do is dump all your money in investments. Then you can simply keep an eye of the GE (use an iPhone or something). When you think the time is right, sell. Then wait till it drops low and rebuy. A lot less effort than trying to maintain successful MTK.

figured as much there, and its 8 weeks of boot camp for the NAVY (dun get shot at on a boat whereas you most likely will in the desert) then lots of training for my job,and i should have some computer time just not sure how much so might be able to mtk after boot at least in the comp lab on base, or my own comp if i wanna pay for cable....

off topic:

any other thoughts on what to invest in? i have an ss, whip, zerk ring and roughly 3mil cash

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Strength Cape Achieved 20NOV2010

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor

Looks through the GE database, you'll find something. Just keep a close eye on it. Remember you can lose a lot more doing this than keeping your money in MTK, and definitely a lot more than just doing nothing.

Also, if you join the army, that doesn't mean they're going to send you to Iraq. It means they might, but then again they might not.