RFD - Sir Amik Varze and vanilla

I believe the vanilla is in an established spot, especially because the clump of vanilla bushes is on the world map. The guide merely says "Somewhere along the coastline of the jungle you should find some vanilla plants."

34zhmyp.png

9vb4vo.png

Please credit as Supernova190 if used, and also, as a big favor: please change the Georgelemmons credit on Dwarf Cannon to Supernova190. :)

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

I believe the vanilla is in an established spot, especially because the clump of vanilla bushes is on the world map. The guide merely says "Somewhere along the coastline of the jungle you should find some vanilla plants."

34zhmyp.png

9vb4vo.png

Please credit as Supernova190 if used, and also, as a big favor: please change the Georgelemmons credit on Dwarf Cannon to Supernova190. :)

Now this is defiantly something that should be worth mentioning. I could never really find this Vanilla plant anywhere in that jungle. I feel you are right and the exact location of these Vanilla plants should be more described in the guide/add a picture to the guide showing the spot these plants can be found or even do both ideas.

Quest Guide

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?r ... 134#knight

Pixie_V_Lott.png

Pixie_V_Lott.png