Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ava's with 11 prayer on my pure

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

KainonDunn
[ Display Name History ]

KainonDunn

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 35 posts
I thought you could get the attractor with 11 prayer. is this true? can i not finish restless ghost all the way or something? doing that and priest in peril would give me 15 instead of 11. can this be avoided?

Death123141
[ Display Name History ]

Death123141

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,445 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P

I thought you could get the attractor with 11 prayer. is this true? can i not finish restless ghost all the way or something? doing that and priest in peril would give me 15 instead of 11. can this be avoided?

http://runescape.wik...nimal_Magnetism

Probably not it states that you must complete it.

KainonDunn
[ Display Name History ]

KainonDunn

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 35 posts
Anybody else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users