Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Price change thread.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

ilovesilvia
[ Display Name History ]

ilovesilvia

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
Every few days in this forum, I see threads such as, omg blue phat dropped in price. The purpose of this thread is for all price changes. Instead of making a new thread about your item going up or down in price, you can just post it here for people to discuss. :thumbsup:
LOL.

Wizz
[ Display Name History ]

Wizz

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,979 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Sir Wizz K
  • RSN2:Fampster
I doubt this thread will work, the sudden price change of an item can be discuss fully and is too big to be discuss in a small thread like this. They need their own threads, besides the thread usally dies if there a minute change.
Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

Posted Image

assassin_696
[ Display Name History ]

assassin_696

The Karma Police

• Members
  • 6,963 posts
Those threads can't really be consolidated easily as there normally needs to be a unique discussion on each item without it being cluttered with others.

This idea can't really work, so locked.
"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users