Wizz's Story

Wizz

I don't know how it happen but I manage to trip out of the portal. I see the world around me, the air is fresh and cool something I have not experience in a long time. The ground beneath my hands seemed to be untouched by any sign of humans. As I got up from my stumble I noticed something, my robes are gone! Might as well seeing as how that gram said it would. As soon as I noticed my robes were gone I panicked. I quickly touched my chest and then let out a sigh of relief. My most precious amulet was still hanging on my neck. A purple stone on a golden base, behind the base was a fleur de lis etched into the gold.

I walked north and it vexed me that there was no other sound besides my feet crunching at the leaves that are scattered on the floor, not even the beautiful song of a bird could be heard. Nothing here but trees and rocks surrounded me. According to the map the gram provided me there is a river up north, hopefully someone would be there. I got to find someone before I go mad.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

After a struggle with the map I finally figure out which way to hold it. I saw a clearing ahead.

Finally a nice clearing devoid of trees, now I can see everything around me. I could here the River. I though maybe I could give the river a name.

As I walked north a little bit I was shocked to hear a voice. I almost ran for it.

"Hello, do you speak Common?"

Common? I wondered what was he speaking about. I turn around to face a humanoid creature wearing some sort of weird wig. (Hawks you found me)

Finally! I'm not alone!

"Yes!" I shouted "Do you bring others?" I quickly ran to him to get a better look.

9as8hz.png

94qbe.jpg

"Names Wizz." I replied.

I noticed that I was wrong and she was wearing a hat and not a wig. I was disappointed to hear that no others were around. She introduced herself as Hawks and the tattoos on her skin were in a beautiful and delicate strokes and patterns. She sat down near rock and chipped a piece off. I saw a glint of light in her eyes as she looked at the bit of rock.

Nightfall was nearing and I knew we have to build a shelter and a fire. I wonder if my magicks still worked here, that way a fire would be easier to make. I tested it out by trying to make a flame at the tip of my finger. I could have sworn I saw a spark, either that or the reflection of light from the rushing river caused it to look like a spark. Either way I knew my magicks was diminished here.

"Reckon we build a fire and eat before the sun hits the horizon?" I asked her "I think I saw a bush of edible berries just a tad bit south of here."

94qbe.jpg

I took the crude homemade spear. After one fish was caught by hawks I decided to follow his example. As he quickly went back to the forest to find the berries I yelled to him.

"Just bring some wood and twigs! I can probably start a fire!"

After I caught the next fish I noticed it was getting cold, I should find an animal to use as a shirt or something. I cursed myself for not wearing an undershirt beneath my robe before it disappeared, or at least magically make a shirt appear! Then I remembered about my magick, it's still there but diminished.

"I have to build an altar soon, or I'll run out of magick." I murmured to myself. "Well I was lucky enough to keep my underpants and shoes."

As the sun hit the horizon the river glowed orange that it shocked me, the sunset really was breathtaking. I wondered if I should name the river after the sun.

94qbe.jpg