Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Wait, it all makes sense now!

321 was A Flying Nun and Furrlo...

So that means...

321 IS THE KILLER!

omigS.png

[hide] You just read that in my voice [/hide]

[hide] If you dont know what I sound like, than you have a terrible taste in television, or just suck at life in general. [/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

*Removes headphones*

Oh...[cabbage]...

321, Goon owes me a piggyback before you can kill either of us.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Fight back with your plastic sword you ninny!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Wait, it all makes sense now!

321 was A Flying Nun and Furrlo...

So that means...

321 IS THE KILLER!

omigS.png

[hide] You just read that in my voice [/hide]

[hide] If you dont know what I sound like, than you have a terrible taste in television, or just suck at life in general. [/hide]

[bleep] YOU HALO!AND NOT BECAUSE OF FINDING OUT MY ENTIRE FIENDISH PLOY

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Oh, I'd go down fighting, that's for sure. If 321 killed Death, then he deserves something worse than Death.

I'd be afraid to come for me 321. 'Cuz you'z gun' get raped.

Oh, I'd go down fighting, that's for sure. If 321 killed Death, then he deserves something worse than Death.

I'd be afraid to come for me 321. 'Cuz you'z gun' get raped.

[hide=You seriously dont want to know]Just like Sliver's manga edits. Oh how I miss the summer sometimes.[/hide]

Edit:^ Montreal?

No, because in Silver's manga, we were both in bunny suits.

321 will be the only one. Then he truly will be Furrlo.

Whenever people bother me

When they shout and raise their voiices

I don't let it get me down

I just make some stupid noises.

ASJFASLKJFLAKJIPFUWOANM<VNWHAURIUOWOHNVKJASdvnASJFASLKJFLAKJIPFUWOANM<VNWHAURIUOWOHNVKJASdvnASJFASLKJFLAKJIPFUWOANM<VNWHAURIUOWOHNVKJASdvnASJFASLKJFLAKJIPFUWOANM<VNWHAURIUOWOHNVKJASdvnASJFASLKJFLAKJIPFUWOANM<VNWHAURIUOWOHNVKJASdvnASJFASLKJFLAKJIPFUWOANM<VNWHAURIUOWOHNVKJASdvnASJFASLKJFLAKJIPFUWOANM<VNWHAURIUOWOHNVKJASdvnASJFASLKJFLAKJIPFUWOANM<VNWHAURIUOWOHNVKJASdvnASJFASLKJFLAKJIPFUWOANM<VNWHAURIUOWOHNVKJASdvnASJFASLKJFLAKJIPFUWOANM<VNWHAURIUOWOHNVKJASdvnASJFASLKJFLAKJIPFUWOANM<VNWHAURIUOWOHNVKJASdvnASJFASLKJFLAKJIPFUWOANM<VNWHAURIUOWOHNVKJASdvnASJFASLKJFLAKJIPFUWOANM<VNWHAURIUOWOHNVKJASdvnASJFASLKJFLAKJIPFUWOANM<VNWHAURIUOWOHNVKJASdvnASJFASLKJFLAKJIPFUWOANM<VNWHAURIUOWOHNVKJASdvn

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

You know, I was kinda hoping everyone would ignore him. I guess we do need people, seeing's we don't have enough, but dayum I hate tomatoes.

If you got near me with that [cabbage] I'd shove broken glass down your throat and burn out your eyes with a blowtorch.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Kinky.

[hide] But Furrlo, I thought you were into that kind of stuff? [/hide]

Kinky.

1. I thought you were the furry.

2. Did you not admit to being Furrlo?

3.You dun got trolled.

2pzzjb9.jpg

If you got near me with that [cabbage] I'd shove broken glass down your throat and burn out your eyes with a blowtorch.

No, you'd already have had your ass handed to you on a platinum platter. You'd be drugged out your eyeballs. Then I'd wait until you were conscious, and never let you forget.

Kinky.

Shut up.

:thumbup:

No, you'd already have had your ass handed to you on a platinum platter. You'd be drugged out your eyeballs. Then I'd wait until you were conscious, and never let you forget.

Implying you could do that.

LOL

2pzzjb9.jpg