Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Halo, people like you in the orgy thread.

PzF90.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Orgy thread?

Show me.

NOW!

Edit:

Don't [bleep] with me. I'll win. Promise. I live in redneck country. We have shotguns.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Kinky.

[hide] But Furrlo, I thought you were into that kind of stuff? [/hide]

1. I thought you were the furry. Fno

2. Did you not admit to being Furrlo? Fno, I was protecting who ever it was from potential b&ing.

3.You dun got trolled. Uh. FNO.

You sir, dun got trolled.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Orgy thread?

Show me.

NOW!

Edit:

Don't [bleep] with me. I'll win. Promise. I live in redneck country. We have shotguns.

I live right next to West Virginia. You have jack [cabbage] on me. I own several guns. No, no you would not win.

Edit: Living where there are a lot of farms does not automatically make you a redneck.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Alright, let's see this 321. Bring it the [bleep] on. I'll kick your ass straight into China. The friction'll make you hotter than the MOTHER [bleep]ING CORE [bleep]!

Orgy thread?

Show me.

NOW!

Edit:

I live right next to West Virginia. You have jack [cabbage] on me. I own several guns. No, no you would not win.

YES!

Now my puppets, GO FORTH AND BATTLE TO THE DEATH!

CCSBv.gif

Alright, let's see this 321. Bring it the [bleep] on. I'll kick your ass straight into China. The friction'll make you hotter than the MOTHER [bleep]ING CORE [bleep]!

You's be trying to troll. It ain't gonna work.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Troll? I ain't no troll! I never know how ta-

Oh god I can't do this. My inner-hick is showing through. I'm sorry guys, I'll go back to my closet.

Oh god I can't do this. My inner-hick is showing through. I'm sorry guys, I'll go back to my closet.

Just tell us when you're ready to come out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o&feature=related

I'll go back to my closet.

2k1vlg.jpg

BAH DUN TISS

2pzzjb9.jpg

I'm never coming out.

Didn't see that one coming. *rolls eyes*

Once you go in, you have to come out, eventually.

Nope. I don't. I'll just go straight through to Narnia. I hear they have good Wi-fi there.

iXFnq.jpg

Speaking of gayness, apparently a lot of gay kids have been committing suicide recently.

Stupid in my opinion.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I believe suicide just shows how much of a coward you really are.

What're you trying to say here 321?

Also, Halo, I totally won there. Remember like 3 pages back when you said you were going to stop trolling? Well, I immediately bet that I could get you to troll again. Mission complete.

What're you trying to say here 321?

Also, Halo, I totally won there. Remember like 3 pages back when you said you were going to stop trolling? Well, I immediately bet that I could get you to troll again. Mission complete.

But I still trolled you.

So I win as well. I appears its at a stalemate.