Diefladermas - The rest of 2009

Ok, so the goals for this year have changed a lot. I know that there's four ways a player can be judged as far as accomplishments 1) items 2) levels 3) quests 4) achievement diaries. I'm going to work on all of them for the end of the year.

1) Items: I have a lot of great items, dragon chain, ammy of fury, robin hat, dark bow, whip; but I need some more to really impress. By the end of the year I want to upgrade all three of my combats so I want to get:

1) God Sword

2) Edited, 9/5/09 to - Ammy or Acuracy and Archer's Ring

3) Full Dagon Hai (purchased June 15)

4) Mage's book

2) Levels. I'm currently level 1681. I want to be 1800 by the end of the year with no skills below 60, all needed levels to do every current quest and no levels below 60 and some other goals

In addition to 1800 I want

WC from 84 to 99 (second 99)

Prayer 62 to 70 (so I can get "hard seers headband")

Herblore 56 to 65 (quest)

Farming 57 to 65 (quest)

Smithing 65 to 68 (quest)

Magic 70 to 75 (quest)

Crafting 63 to 65 (quest)

Rune Crafting 55 to 60 (minimum lvl)

Construction 54 to 60 (minimum lvl)

And here is where I am now...

diefladermas.png

3. Quests - I'm at 208 quest points. I want to do While Guthix Rests by the end of the year. In addition to the 270 quest points, I still need to complete Hand in the Sand, Swan Song, Path of Glouphire, and Summer's End, and defeat Bork in the Chaos Tunnels.

4. Diaries - I want to have at least lvl 2 in all diaries with level 3 in Fremnick, Fally and Seers. Currently need to get lvl 3 in Seers, and all of them in Fremnick and Fally

I'll update as time goes on!

Elvarg the Magic Dragon, Lives by the sea...

He spends his days eating folk, And dies occasionally

Champion-Hero-Legend

So yeah, you would expect this to be slow while I get the wcing goal. This week saw me get a wc lvl, a farming lvl and a construction level. That's it. I hope to get three or four more wc levels this week, but we'll see.

Also, I'm making a change to the first post. Instead of a Master's Wand, we'll be going for a Mage's book.

Champion-Hero-Legend

Nice goals, nothing unatainable and lots of small goals which will keep you busy and entertained. I feel as though if I am you in the future :XD:, All skills 60+, all quests done, all diaries lvl 2+ & I'll be 1800 total tonight :shock:

Good luck with WC and the rest of you're goals :thumbsup:

I picked up three wc levels this week (up to 88, total level 1687...creeping up there,) didn't get anything else, and switched from mystic to Dagon Hai crossing that off the to-do list. This week will be slow, probably one wc level and that's about it. Slow week. I'm also revising my goals in the top post. Instead of going for the quest cape, I'm going for While Guthix Rests and we'll do Quest cape next year.

Good times!

And thanks for the post, cruzaar

Champion-Hero-Legend

Because the cost of a mages book is going up so fast, I sold 3000 yews so I could put in a max offer for them. Of course, it's hard to gauge how much these raises are real with the 26k inflation which Jagex is stubbornly refusing to fix, so I might just have wasted all those yews and the price is going to shoot back down when they do anyways.

Got another wc level. Now at 90.

Champion-Hero-Legend

• 2 weeks later...

So when the cost of the mage book starting crashing, I sold it. Then it went back up. Sigh. So I basically gave away 300k to the merching game. Thats ok, I'm going to save up for the Godsword, because even if it goes down, at least I'll have a Godsword.

I got just over 100k left to get 92, so we're moving slow. I'm about to go away on vacation, so I may not get another level for more than a week. Of course good news for real life, but bad news for Diefladermas.

The good news, I picked up a slayer level at the Tears of Guthix and grabbed a combat level at the same time! I didn't know I was that close to that. Happy days.

Champion-Hero-Legend

• 2 weeks later...

Still haven't gotten 93 wc, but did grab a magic level just using my explorer's ring to low alch some maple longs (u) and a runecrafting level at TOG. By next week I want to grab a cons lvl at Tears and a lvl 93 wc. That vacation really put me behind in my schedule, but hey...vacation. I'll take it.

Champion-Hero-Legend

• 2 weeks later...

We had a good run with the Tears of Guthix, wc and even a prayer level from randoms. At 1701 at the moment and woodcutting 94. 99 Wc ought to come sometime in September at this rate.

Champion-Hero-Legend

• 4 weeks later...

It has been forever since I've updated this blog.

Here's where we are: Total level 1704, 96 wc. However, I'll be grabbing 4 levels in the next week, so that's good.

I made a huge mistake with the mage book, selling at 2.7 million thinking it was going to drop. Whoops!

But I'm going to earn it the old fashioned way. I think I'll get the 99 wcing this month, and then it should break down like this for the rest of the year:

September:

99 wc,

buy bgs and range items

October:

Finish farming, construction, runecrafting and crafting goals. Also get levels in smithing and herblore. Finish twelve quests, medium and easy in all remaining diaries, and five slayer tasks.

November:

Finish magic goal and earn mage book. Finish smithing goal. Complete eight quests and slayer tasks.

December:

Quest heavy to finish requirements for While Guthix Sleeps. Finish herblore and summoning. WGS. Finish Prayer. Finish Diaries. Earn level 1800

F

Champion-Hero-Legend

Some updates to my month-month to do list to meet all my end of year goals

September

1) 99 wc

2) Buy BGS, archer's ring, range ammy

3) Complete Dwarf Cannon, Watchtower, and Fur N' Seek

October

1) Complete Farming, Construction, Runecrafting and Crafting goals

2) Complete Easy and Medium Fally and Fremmy Tasks

3) Complete Hand in the Sand, Cold War, Hunt for Raktuber, Darkness of Hallowvale, Legacy of Seergaze, Catapult Construction, Tot-tz-ket-dil, Path of Glouphire, Grim Tales, My Arm's Big Adventure, Rum Deal, Back to My Roots

4) Kill Bork

November

1) Finish Magic and Smith/Smelt

2) Earn Mage Book and Bones to Peaches

3) Finish 10 Slayer Tasks

4) Complete: Swan Song, Swept Away, Myths of the White Lands, Between a Rock, Devious Minds, Cabin Fever, Great Brain Robbery, Royal Trouble, Glorious Memories, Land of the Goblins

December

1) Finish Herblore, Prayer

2) Finish: Chosen Commander, All Fired Up, Path of Glouphire, Spirit of Summer, Summer's End, Tales of Muspah, Spirits of Elid, Shades of M'orten, Olaf's Quest, Monk's Friend, Dealing with Scarabas, Curse of Arrav, Contact, While Guthix Rests

3) Finish Hard Falador, Fremmy and Seers Diaries

Champion-Hero-Legend