Any 20 Def Pure Guides?

lvphree

You probably won't specifically find a guide for a 20 def pure because they aren't popular and quite frankly never got a lot of respect from "true" pures. What you really need to know is how to raise your str and ranged lvls, and what to train on. I also have an f2p pure hybrid with 75 str and ranged. And I only train on 2 monsters. That's it. For str I train on minotaurs. The lvl 12s have 10 hp and hit 2 max. I can 1-hit them more than half the time. They are ideal for low def pures like mine because they are not aggressive, they respawn fast, they hit low, and they drop heaps of arrows. These free iron arrows are the only ones you need to train with. Sell the noted tin, copper and ess they drop. Since you're higher def in full mith a full pack of tuna should last youeven longer than me, and I collect over 3k iron arrows per trip.

With your iron arrows there's only 1 monster you need to train on: dark wizards south of varrock. They drop runes in abundance, and will splash against you most of the time in your best ranged gear and power or def ammy (I prefer power). This is the only monster I train ranged on. If you get bored or need a change of scenery, then go with hill giants or lesser demons. I never train at lesser demons, but your better def would probably mean you could deflect more attacks while picking up your drops. Plus I find the competition, location and the fact that lessers have high def makes it even more inconvenient.

Look up other regular pure guides for tips and methods to getting your levels up to become more deadly

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

Generally if you need a guide on how to make a pure, then you should reconsider making a pure >_>

Not necessarily. This could be their first pure, and they are just getting some confirmation that they're doing it right.

Explain.png