Napoleon Hill

MC_Kejml

Hey there TIFers.

Do you know Napoleon Hill? If not, there's a short citation from wikipedia about him.

Napoleon Hill (October 25, 1883November 8, 1970) was an American author who was one of the earliest producers of the modern genre of personal-success literature. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich, is one of the best-selling books of all time. Hill's works examined the power of personal beliefs, and the role they play in personal success. "What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve" is one of Hill's hallmark expressions.[1][2] How achievement actually occurs, and a formula for it that puts success in reach for the average person, were the focus of Hill's books.

Basically, he wrote a very interesting book about personal development and how to achieve success. I read it and I have to say that Hill is writing a lot about theory, and for example Carnegie wrote about practice in comparison to him.

My discussion questions are whether you read his books, what do you think of them and which similar books would you recommend?

sizegf9.jpg

^ my book :^_^:

I don't play anymore, but I'm grateful I played through the best RS times!