Haazel Cult quest glitch?

OwnagePie

I chose to be on the good side, I followed every step and when I kill Alomone the armour doesn't drop! I've killed him at least 10 times by now, what's going on. Please help.

What's a sig?

Perhaps you forgot a part before that in the good side? Try double checking and reading the guide more carefully. This has happened to me a lot :P Here's the good side section of the guide...

~~~Good Side: When you're talking with Clivet, don't agree to help him, and go back to the mansion. Talk to Ceril again and then go to the sewer valves and put the combination in (see the picture below).

Base: Take the raft to base and talk to Alomone. He will tell you about the butler that's on his side and then he attacks you. Kill Alomone (level 13) and he will drop the armour.

Ceril: Go back to the mansion and give Ceril his armour and then you tell him about his butler but he doesn't believe you. Go talk to Ceril. Then go upstairs and search the cupboard to find some poison. Talk to Ceril again and he rewards you.

-------------From Tip.it Quest Guides.

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius