Its Ya Boy Percey Baby! (Perceys Adventures) ~lv 1/99 Love~

2nvdoqu.jpg

"BlogScape

Your journal for posting commentaries and stories about your day-to-day RuneScape adventures."

This here is the story of my side character ( who also happens to be on my main character ), Percey. Percey is a fellow who is on a mission to win every girls ( or as he likes to say, gurls ) heart. The unfortunate problem with Percey is that he mistakes men as women and women as men. Thus the horrible dilemma that Percey is on a mission that is bound to fail. So Without further ado, I present to you.. YA BOY PERCEY BABY!!! ( These aren't staged acts. All real. )

oaw7cl.jpg

Season 1 covers the start of Percey's quest. Like any other quest, bumps along the road are bound to occure. Unfortunately for our boy Percey, it seems like he may not be able to overcome these obstacles.

bgr03c.jpg

A playah is born. Along with our playah comes horrible + cheesy catch lines. Oh Percey!! Can't you see that you are hitting on men!! #-o

r1wi0z.jpg

Percey finds a room filled with men ( but in Percey's eyes they are women ). Percey does not appreciate there being another "man" in the room. He fears competition.

2cftgr8.jpg

Your boy Percey doesn't give up easily.

2ypcaoy.jpg

Percey seeks help from a Player-Mod. However, the Mod chooses to ignore Percey.

efi91x.jpg

Percey just wont give up.

vd0eh4.jpg

After many attempts.. Our boy Percey decides to seek help from another man -Despite possible competition. But why did Percey had to receive such harsh treatment ? Oh Percey...

281zo9k.jpg

This ends season 1. If I receive some positive feedback I might attempt to make a season 2. Well.. We shall see.. Its YA BOY PERCEY BABY.

Don't take it too seriously. Have some fun. Runescape is about having fun you know. I'm personally having fun playing our boy Percey :lol:.

Edit: I used to do these kind of silly adventures back in 2004 as well. Posted threads up here on tip it (with another username) where I walked around the wildy skulled with a redphat. Mods didnt lock the thread so nothing wrong here.. unless 5 years later the rules changed ? :lol:

God_Of_End.png

15th to 99 Firemaking - August 2002 RSC Time.

??th to 99 Woodcutting - 2004 RS2 Time.

Hey der guuuuurls.

Its ya boy Percey here speakin thru k1masato. I jus wan let dem gurls kno dat percey's got u in his mind sugahpies. dats right. ya boy percey guuuuuuuuuuuurl.

:P

God_Of_End.png

15th to 99 Firemaking - August 2002 RSC Time.

??th to 99 Woodcutting - 2004 RS2 Time.

lol I just made a youtube vid on something like this, have fun (P.S. I'm available :shock: )

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking