_.-'`*`'-._Spiritabove's F2P Blog To 99 WC_.-'`*`'-._

Hey there everyone, I'm new to TIF, but not to Tip.It. My name is Spiritabove, I hang out in the Forsakenmage clan chat. (HYT.) I just started chatting there today, lol. Uhm, yeah, this is my blog to 99 Woodcutting! Enjoy!

[hide=Current WC Level]82[/hide]

[hide=My Outfit]09-06-22181050.png[/hide]

<3: My hats and scarves.

[hide=Special things about this Account]I have a Yo-Yo, I have a Marionette and the hats and scarves from that Christmas event, I have the Easter Ring, along with the Jack-O-Lantern pumpkin head, and the full Skeleton outfit. :)[/hide]

I'll also attempt to do a daily update everyday, it will be a new post every time; and will look something like this.

[hide=DAILY BLOG TEMPLATE][DATE]

[LEVELS GAINED]

[TYPE OF LOGS CUT THAT DAY]

[HOW MANY LOGS CUT]

[DID I SWITCH LOG TYPE DURING THE DAY]

[ENDING EXPERIENCE GAIN FOR THE DAY]

[LOGS LEFT TO NEXT LEVEL][/hide]

And hopefully I can do that everyday! :D

So that's about it for now, hopefully this blog will continue to keep track of me even after 99 Woodcutting! I hope you enjoyed my introduction. :)

-Spirt 8-)

Daily Blog Update #1

[DATE] - Monday, June 22nd, 2009.

[LEVELS GAINED] - No levels today. :(

[TYPE OF LOGS CUT THAT DAY] - Willows

[HOW MANY LOGS CUT] - 1118 Willow logs cut today. :D

[DID I SWITCH LOG TYPE DURING THE DAY] - Nope, no switching today!

[ENDING EXPERIENCE GAIN FOR THE DAY] - I gained 79,578 Experience total today. :D

[LOGS LEFT TO NEXT LEVEL] - 703 Willow Logs left to cut until level 82 WC. :D

Hope everyone has a nice night! Good night!

-Spirit 8-)

Good Luck with everything man, once i finish my current goals thinking about going for a 99 myself. Wc being the likely choice.

If you have some spare time check out my blog:

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=798640

I'd be happy to check out your blog! Oh, and yes! Go ahead and get 99 Woodcutting! It'll be fun, I promise. :D

Good Luck with everything man, once i finish my current goals thinking about going for a 99 myself. Wc being the likely choice.

I'd be happy to check out your blog! Oh, and yes! Go ahead and get 99 Woodcutting! It'll be fun, I promise. :D

Yea Im at 90 atm, maybe if i hurry and get my skills to 60 we might be able to get it at the same time. ::'

Yea Im at 90 atm, maybe if i hurry and get my skills to 60 we might be able to get it at the same time. ::'

Haha! That would be fantastic!

Hells yeah, woodcutting is the awesome. Good luck. ;)

Thanks so much for the reply! I've gotten over 60K xp today, from leisurely cutting Willows in Draynor! :D

-Spirit 8-)

I <3: willows! They are my favorite type of logs. :thumbup:

They're my favorite too! :D Though I'm conflicted, which would be faster, banking the logs in Draynor, or cutting in Rimmington and selling them to the General Store...? #-o

-Spirit 8-)

Rimmington would probably be quicker but look at it this way, if you bank the logs you can turn around and sell them for a higher price, use for firemaking xp or fletching xp \:D/

I say bank em' then use for fm after 99wc

Daily Update #2

09-06-23175631.png

82 WOODCUTTING! :thumbup: :D

[DATE] Tuesday, June 23, 2009

[LEVELS GAINED] 1 \:D/\:D/

[TYPE OF LOGS CUT THAT DAY] Willows :D

[HOW MANY LOGS CUT] 705 :D

[DID I SWITCH LOG TYPE DURING THE DAY] Nope. :D

[ENDING EXPERIENCE GAIN FOR THE DAY] 47,454! 8-)

[LOGS LEFT TO NEXT LEVEL] 3,732 Willow Logs left until 83 WC. 8-)

I'll probably log on a bit later on today, I plan on taking a nice nap! Good ol' R&R never hurt anyone. ;) Bye!

-Spirit 8-)

Good lcuk man spirit with 99 woodcutting. I'm sure you will get it in no time :thumbsup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]