Need some advice to get back to RS

Boiller

So, I stopped playing at 2005 (Last visit was: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:37 am), and I was looking into getting back to playing this a bit, I've always enjoyed the gigantic number of skills to level up, and making wealth.

The thing is, it's always hard to get back after a break (specially a big break), so I'll expose my status here so you can help me:

I'm currently level 89 combat: My Highscores.

I probably gave away my armor (full rune at the time) and money to some friends who were playing F2P at the time, so I only have some P2P weapons (dragon scimmy, mace, barbarian helms, ranged armor, etc) and 55k GP :(

My bank is also 163/68, so it'd be pretty much a requirement to go back to P2P, but the fact that the monthly fee raised up by about 3 pisses me off :P

So, I'm seeking some advice: should I go P2P? Should I start a new account? Considering I pretty much don't know how to make GP anymore, where should I begin (again) if I stick with this account? All advice is welcome.

Thanks for your time :D

So, I stopped playing at 2005 (Last visit was: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:37 am), and I was looking into getting back to playing this a bit, I've always enjoyed the gigantic number of skills to level up, and making wealth.

The thing is, it's always hard to get back after a break (specially a big break), so I'll expose my status here so you can help me:

I'm currently level 89 combat: My Highscores.

I probably gave away my armor (full rune at the time) and money to some friends who were playing F2P at the time, so I only have some P2P weapons (dragon scimmy, mace, barbarian helms, ranged armor, etc) and 55k GP :(

My bank is also 163/68, so it'd be pretty much a requirement to go back to P2P, but the fact that the monthly fee raised up by about 3 pisses me off :P

So, I'm seeking some advice: should I go P2P? Should I start a new account? Considering I pretty much don't know how to make GP anymore, where should I begin (again) if I stick with this account? All advice is welcome.

Thanks for your time :D

Keep that account and go P2P. Mine. You have pretty good mining, and you should be fine with your level.

Or fish, those 2 skills are pretty good.

GG.gif