Tribal Wars!

DerekZoolandah

I got into tribal wars again for like the third time, was seeing if anyone else enjoyed this.

Tribalwars is pretty much a browser based text game based on a server time. You build up troops, attack others, and take their villages. You can gain more and more villages and become stronger, etc. There's also tribes, which are essentially a group of people that band together to try and protect each other and such.

A lot of the game, while focused on warring and attacking/defending, is also politics. Especially when you get stronger and into more active tribes. You have to be careful what you do and say so not to anger those who might harm you, etc.

It's completely free. You never have to pay a thing. Although, you can buy a premium version for $5(?) a month that lets you manage your account much easier. Still, it's easy to play without the premium.

The game explains it a lot better than I do, heh >_>. From what I've heard, it's a lot like Travian.

Tribal Wars

I'm currently playing on w39. It's pretty good. My name's currently 'ComradeZoolander'

Also, if anyone wants to play, you should use my link when you join so that if you get 1.5k points, I get some free stoof Sorry if that's not allowed. If it isn't, just edit this part out.