[Fixed] Pest Control Calculator ERROR

The prayer division of the calculator has an error in it somewhere. There's a certain range of the prayer exp that when it reads you need up to about 600k exp to reach your goal it says I need 0 more points. For example, when entering I have 11m current prayer exp and need to reach 11.6m exp, it gives me 0. :ohnoes: Might need a little doctoring hehe.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?page=pest_control_calculator.htm

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*

• 1 month later...

It looks to me like several things on the Pest Control Calculator need to be updated. Thank you for the info! I'll be working on it.

Rcty

Hey!! You're back from hiding? If you wouldn't mind letting me know what was up with it, I'd greatly appreciate it. Just that I'm in that field and always eager to learn new things. If it's not allowed or not possible, I understand. Thanks!

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*

Hey!

To be honest, I have no clue what was originally wrong with it lol. I search the part of the code where it calculated Prayer but couldn't find anything that would cause it to do that. However, that wasn't the only problem it had, so I just decided to rewrite most of the code. I was able to make it more accurate and shorten it about 200 lines by adding loops to the calculations.

Now, it simulates the player turning in each set of points (by ones, tens, or hundreds) and calculates the new XP after each set is exchanged. If you gain a level, your tickets will be worth more, and it now takes that into account.

The only thing it can't calculate is the possibility of gaining levels while you're simply playing the game, but trying to calculate that is basically impossible.

Thanks!

Rcty