Problems with iPod

Cellkiller20

Over the past few days i've been have a little bit of trouble with my iPod. The other day I took my iPod off my charger and it came up with a folder with an exclamation point. I went over to the apple website and looked it up and now i havent had that. Now sometimes my iPod skips songs. I will go to select a song and it will lag and never player then it will skip 2-3 songs down on the album. Sometimes it doesn't even skip songs I have to reset it to unfreeze. Anyone know how to fix this? Also, while playing music my iPod makes wierd clicking noises that arn't very loud but still noticable.

Thanks for your help.

Ok.

First off, try posting this in iLounge.com forums. You're more likely to get some help there.

So the clicking noises happen randomly while playing? Are you touching the iPod when it's clicking? Maybe you just have speaker clicker enabled....

As for the skipping songs, have you updated the iPod? Download iPod updater...the newest update was on the 9th or something like that I believe...sometime recently. http://www.apple.com/ipod/download

signaturecj5.jpg