help with skills

GriD

so i just sold mostly everything worth anything and now im left with 18 million.

attack-75 health-78 mining-48

strength-80 agility-52 smithing-52

defense-72 herblore-42 fishing-65

range-75 theiving-45 cooking- 70

prayer-52 crafting-54 firemaking-56

magic-68 fletching-65 woodcutting-62

runecrafting-37 slayer-57 farming-29

construction-16 hunter-15 summoning-16

what skills should i spend money on think i could get any 99s with this amount of money and which are the first to start.

so i just sold mostly everything worth anything and now im left with 18 million.

attack-75 health-78 mining-48

strength-80 agility-52 smithing-52

defense-72 herblore-42 fishing-65

range-75 theiving-45 cooking- 70

prayer-52 crafting-54 firemaking-56

magic-68 fletching-65 woodcutting-62

runecrafting-37 slayer-57 farming-29

construction-16 hunter-15 summoning-16

what skills should i spend money on think i could get any 99s with this amount of money and which are the first to start.

Getting 99 firemaking would probably be a first. It's fast experience, and costs around 4m using maples starting at your level. I don't know if you "one click" them with 56; you can use willows till then or if you prefer, till 99. Maples give 145 xp and willows give 90 xp.

Fletching also you could get to 99 by stringing yew longs once you get the chance, or by cutting the yews. I got 99 fletching a while ago, so I can't say how well it would go now, but it is faster than 99 firemaking, especially if you have morphic tools.

99 Cooking requires much less concentration than 99 firemaking and slight less for 99 fletching. You can start with lobsters and switch to swordfish/monkfish to 99. It would be around 10m? Not too clear about this one #-o

70 prayer becomes a must if you ever want to go GWD or boss hunting in a team or even solo. Having the piety ability as well as being able to bless graves is almost a requirement for these teams, even those temporary ones on rsof. I advise you to put aside some money for this purpose. Even if you don't boss hunt now, it could be a future decision; or just imagine armored zombies, or monkey guards.

I would invest some money in summoning for later. You'll find it just awesome with bunyips, titans, beavers, granite lobsters, etc. :thumbsup:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]