Payment Options

peterbluer

I suppose this would be a good time to ask this. I ran out of membership about half a year ago, and I'm still looking to get it back. I have a few problems in that I'm from Canada, and I also don't have a credit card or a cell phone, American Express credit card, and I cannot use a house phone.

My remaining options are subscribing by PayPal, subscribing without a credit card(by cash), or by a Jagex Card.

I don't have a PayPal account, but I think I could get people I know to subscribe for me. I am not sure how the without a credit card option works, so I don't want to use that until I do. And I don't think any store near me sells Jagex Cards, but I'd have to check on that. So my question is which option should I use? How does the without a credit card option work? And are there hidden fees for any of these? Thanks.

Goldflame.png

Paypal is easy and secure, I think I'd choose that one.

You could even set up your own Paypal account, it's quite easy to do and you can link it to you normal account which makes it very useful.

I have Paypal myself too. ^^

signature.jpg

My guide: Ring of Wealth explained

8 Dragon Boots (885 kills, 1/111, with RoW)

angel2w.gif

There is 2 options.

First, you can simply send it from your nomal bank account to your Paypal account:

You input the amount on the Paypal website and Paypal will withdraw it from your bank account and put it into your Paypal account.

This will take a few days.

Second, you can link your Paypal account to your normal bank account:

To use this option you will have to verify your bank account (this isn't very hard, it's explained on the Paypal website).

Once that is done you can pay using your Paypal even if there is no credit on it.

As soon as the credit of your Paypal runs out and you still want to pay something Paypal will directly withdraw the money from your normal bank account, which makes it very easy in use because you can pay instantly instead of waiting a few days before the money is in your Paypal account.

I strongly suggest that you never use your Paypal account anywhere else then at your own computer, especially if you link your Paypal directly to your bank account.

As long as you do everything on your own computer and keep that computer safe it'll work great though. :D

signature.jpg

angel2w.gif

I don't have a PayPal account, but I think I could get people I know to subscribe for me.

Don't mean to rain down on the parade, but you have to subscribe through either yourself or an immediate family member. If you don't you can be perm banned. So just get your own PayPal and do it, just thought I'd warn you.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I have a couple of uncles who would let me use their PayPal accounts(if I paid them back). I assume that's close enough to not cause trouble?

Judo - that does sound pretty interesting. I'll check that out. For obvious reasons, though, I am a bit wary of linking my bank account to PayPal, although I doubt with a record like theirs it'll be a problem.

Goldflame.png

Well you could just go to Rogers, Future Shop or even a Mac's Milk and get an ultimate game card and just pay with that.

Theres even an option if you go through the Pay by Cash option off of jagex.com that has a store locator for you.

I have a couple of uncles who would let me use their PayPal accounts(if I paid them back). I assume that's close enough to not cause trouble?

Judo - that does sound pretty interesting. I'll check that out. For obvious reasons, though, I am a bit wary of linking my bank account to PayPal, although I doubt with a record like theirs it'll be a problem.

Oh, I can assure you that it is very safe, I've linked my own bank account to my Paypal and it works fine.

Also, because Paypal is an official e-bank I would not suspect them of stealing your money. ^^

signature.jpg

angel2w.gif