Woman kills Divorcee's character after divorce.

SGTWASSER

Okay this topic says game frustrations and MapleStory is a GAME so I'm good to go.

GO DIE!

I'm not sure whether to laugh at her and feel sorry for the guy, or laugh at both of them. Or to feel sorry for both of them. Why did she get so butthurt? Damn. It's just a GAME.

See kids, that's why you don't play MapleStory! Teaches you how to hack into people's accounts, delete their avatars, and get arrested!

It sort of reminds me of the [old][offtopic]

[/offtopic][/old]. Adults blame video games for child violence (see Columbine and DooM 'simulation training') when there are older people in the news acting just like the kids that interpret their life as a video game. Starting to get convinced that games aren't necessarily not meant for a younger audience. They aren't meant for those who can't sit there after some little virtual scuffle and just mutter "I'm good. Okay. It's just a game. It doesn't matter".

I'll admit though. Lag has pissed me off.

Dude. I was playing CS with iTunes and MSN on. Started lagging. It got to the point where it froze. I busted one of the legs of the keyboard, smashed my finger... got a leg cramp... and there's a dent in my computer case...... .......... and the period key sounds scratchy now....... but I feel better.

Talking about Maplestory on a RUNESCAPE forum is just stupid. Nobody knows what the hell you are talking about.

Also, the GAME.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Talking about Maplestory on a RUNESCAPE forum is just stupid. Nobody knows what the hell you are talking about.

Also, the GAME.

CRAP. I LOST.

Topic:

Rants

Blow off steam by venting your game frustrations.

Game. It doesn't say RuneScape frustrations. It says game frustrations.