Fletching from 89-99. How?

Geburah

So, I am gonna get lvl 99 fletching to trim my theiving cape, I currently have lvl 89 in fletching, and I am looking for a fast, not to costly method.

I heard that making mithril bolts can get you around 200k exp/h and you still break even, can anyone confirm this? Also, do you lose alot with making addy bolts and how much is the exp rate/h?

Also, is making broad arrows/bolts good exp and is it expensive?

All suggestions and opinions appriciated! :D

I confirm the mithril bolts being 200kexp/hr and breaking even.

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

I confirm the mithril bolts being 200kexp/hr and breaking even.

Awesome :thumbup:

Anyone know how much exp you get per hour making broad bolts?

And how much you lose by making adamant/rune bolts?

DO NOT make runite or addy bolts. Instead make addy arrows ( use addy arrowtips on the arrow shaft) thats about 400k exp per hour but going to cost you quite a bit...

Crybaby111.png

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

DO NOT make runite or addy bolts. Instead make addy arrows ( use addy arrowtips on the arrow shaft) thats about 400k exp per hour but going to cost you quite a bit...

Know around how much I would lose from 89-99?

If it's worth the exp then I will prolly do it :)

Levels 60-70 OR levels 60-99: Adamant Arrows

adamantarrow.png

Number required for level 70: 46,389

Number required for level 99: 1,276,069

Exp per hour: Amazing 480k an hour

Time taken to reach level 70: 58 minutes

Time taken to reach level 99: 27 hours

Money lost reaching level 70 (buying supplies for mid and selling finished bolts for mid): 1,113,336

Money lost reaching level 99 (buying supplies for mid and selling finished bolts for mid): 30,625,626

Exp when done (70): 737,634(.5)

Addy arrows are just like mith bolts. Only more exspensive. And a much bigger money waster. And twice the exp per hour. If you have the cash to do this then... I envy you! No that's not what I was gonna say =P. I was gonna say, just buy more supplies, headless arrows and addy arrowtips, (same amount as each other) and use them on each other and click make 10 sets, and continue this till finished. These are a massive money waster but when I tested it out, they bought and sold instantly on med.

--- Give Credit To Animalmagik please for this and his amazing guide on fletching.

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

Haha, no way I am doing that >.>

I will just go with mithril bolts then if I don't get any better suggestions :)

You don't have to be near a to train with mith bolts, right? Can you just stand in the middle of nowhere with feathers and unf bolts in your invent?

Yes and if you get disturbed by the 10k limit of mithril bolts (unf) that can be bought for each hour go to the blast furnace place on world 58 with lots of cash. Almost everyone makes mithril bolts (unf) there, so you can buy (unf) ones while you fletch :0

As for the feathers you can buy them in most fishing stores for the G.E market price. GL

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius