99 Summoning

mujammil

Yh dats right i'm going for 99 summoning :thumbsup:

I've figured out that barrages will cost roughly 100m to 99 summon, and i will need about 50k of them, buying 25k right now.

Now i'm flusstered as to how i am going to work out the cost for the actual summoning for 99 summoning. By that i mean how much will it cost for me to buy the seconds/shards and sell/swap the pouches back.

That's all i really want to know, got no idea how to work it out, enlighten me please.

MujGunGetDiv.png

I use this: Charm Pattern

Excuse me for my stupidity but i'm slightly confused how i use that lol, i typed in 23k crimsons as an estimate for the cost to 99 and i clicked cost of lost shards + 2nd ingredients with trade ins and it came up to 32m.. is that really it? WOW or am i mistaken lol.

MujGunGetDiv.png

Summoning is rediculously cheap around 65-70M in seconds and shards to 99 from level 1, problem is people who barrage that's where the money is wasted.

Although this would take longer I advise you do slayer for charms, by the time you're around 96 slayer from Duradel/lapalok tasks you'd be 99 summon with all 99 melees and you would have made money not lost it.

If you burst/barrage now and then do slayer, you'll have around 20k crimsons you won't want to use and be 200m poorer.

The final word is yours :)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png