prayer and weapon stat question

GriD

i was wondering would the 10% str and atk prayer take longer to drain than the 15% attack prayer.

i have been doing pest control and decided to try praying more so i now have prosolyte plate and legs holy symbol zammy book beskerer helm and d scimmy and boots instead of rune defender glory, fighters torso and dragon legs. would the 10% atk and str pray make up for the attack bonuses from glory,defender and torso?

Well if you're on a good team, and the rounds only last a small amount of time. I would just use your best offensive gear and use prayer. Just make sure to get the 50 damage you need. And if you die, don't worry as you won't lose anything.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

i'd say stick with the glory and defender as there offesive bonuses would make up a lot for the temporary prayer bonus. use the proselyte. if you have a spare 700k get a guthix xcloak for a bit more prayer. maybe if you could do 5 % and a 15% depending on which is higher?

it may be worth doing fremmy isles for the neitz helm bonus.

also what is your prayer level?

]ac_s_dc.png