"Destroyed" on Death - Quest kit and other items

Dire_Wolf

Items such as Infernal adze, Quest kite is lost if you die with it. They take time to get back, it's not easy at all.

Quest kit is used during Quests - everyone knows some quests are very dangerous and some aren't. But what is the point of this item if it destroys on death?

It costs 267K reward credit. I find this very stupid of Jagex. I can't believe that a item with very low level items cost 267K reward credit and if you die with it, you can't get it back from your grave because it is destroyed.

It's many items that takes alot time to get and destroys easily (Penance gloves another example). I find this so messed up....

I would understand it with a easy item, but hard items like these is so darn stupid.

Insane as it sounds; there's a penalty for dying. There's an even stricter penalty for dying with quest/nontradeables.

But what is the point of this item if it destroys on death?

The point is that you're not supposed to die. The quest kit, in itself, is worthless, but not because it is dropped on death. It's 276k reward credit for a few items that take 30 seconds and totals a whole 1.4k, if you buy the bullseye lantern off the GE for max, worth of items.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Before rwt updates, friends used to be able to hold the items for you, and jagex made graves to substitute that ability.

Friends weren't able of picking up untradables, so they are off graves, and i'm actually glad they are this way, death is not risky in runescape anymore.

But, i agree that all thoose points for a bad item that is lost easily is bad, very very bad :|