Santa hat.

Woofkittens

Yeah, i bought a santa hat a few weeks ago for 17m its 20m atm should i sell or keep? Cause rares are usless but they are good merching items hehe.

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

The magic skullball suggests that you sell it immediately.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

It's up to you =P Rares will always go up over time. If you have enough money to get by now, I would keep it.
Raises an excellent point. You should decide for yourself whether or not you even like santa.

Personally, as a santa hat owner myself, I wouldn't sell it. You have a santa, it's awesome, wear it with pride. :thumbsup:

..and if you're not wearing it, people pay 10K (sometimes more) an hour for borrowing it. :mrgreen:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]