Soul Wars [calc]

AzureRage

I was using your soul wars calculator to find out what level i could get my hp level from 35 if i spent 100 zeal, and it said i could get 56. i have video proff that it actually gave me only level 53. so i think that if you spend 100 points at once, for instance at level 35 you get 1050... you only get 105000 xp, instead of it actually giving more as it leevls. so i would have been better off to spend it in 10's :(

i'll upload the video in a bit, have to upload it somewhere.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would have to say that only if you are raising one or 2 levels would the 10% more per 100 be better. Since AzureRage was going up so many levels with the zeal, the amount of extra experience he got for being a higher level would have been far greater then the extra 10%. Doing the math would be a bit long, but 10 at a time would be better for lower levels. I will see if I can figure the point at which spending 100 at once becomes the best option.

pere_grin.png

• 4 weeks later...

Okay this is just for Prayer but im sure its the same for the other skills too.

The XP you gain per zeal will increase every 3 lvls so if 100 Zeal gives you 4 lvls or more, you get more by doing 10 at a time.

Allso to note, the xp gain every 3 lvls is by about 8.2%.

And if you need les than 10 zeal to hit the next lvl i would sugest doing it 1 by 1, just for the last few zeal :)

• 2 weeks later...

As of Jagex's update on January 11, zeal points automatically account for any level ups that occur during "cashing-in" the points. So now it is best to turn in your zeal with the best bonus possible as it will automatically account for any increase in value that the points might have when you level up. :thumbup:

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*

• 1 month later...

As of Jagex's update on January 11, zeal points automatically account for any level ups that occur during "cashing-in" the points. So now it is best to turn in your zeal with the best bonus possible as it will automatically account for any increase in value that the points might have when you level up. :thumbup:

Yup, i saw that a bit after this thread came out. Solves our math problems in one swipe!!!! :D lol

pere_grin.png