Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Plaxer X's Blog - 10082009 - 99 def! 14 whips and abby heads x2!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Guitarted7
[ Display Name History ]

Guitarted7

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Plaxer X
  • RSN2:GuitartedX
THE BLOG OF PLAXER X
Most pics up! BoB coming soon!

Hey TiF goers! It has been a long while since I've returned to these forums as you may note from my ancient siggy (if it is still up when you read this). It has been just under two years since I last played Runescape with certain accounts of mine, upwards to 3 or 4. This was a simpler time, the GE or Trade Limits did not exist, autoers contributed to upwards of 30% of the raw material economy. Yews were 270 each, coal 150, iron 80, cooked sharks 700....whip prices were 1.4m...mask set 120m :mrgreen:

Reason why I quit runescape in the first place? I really don't know for sure, all of my friends just mutually stopped playing the game around the same time as I did. Life was good to me during those times. Got into college, met my HS sweetheart, got a decent paying job and my own car :rolleyes:

Why I started playing again? Well, I'm single again <_< , have some extra time at school, kinda need a new game to play, and just why many other players play this game, its simply fun! So now after that lengthy intro, here is my blog for TiF...enjoy!

Since returning from RS retirement....this is my most significant achievements

99 Defense!
Posted Image
Posted Image
289 QP!
No pic...but qp cape pic coming!

BoB
Coming soon.....i wanna screenie my full void :D

The Road of 99 Def

Other Achievements

Future Goals:
99 Strength
Full Void
90 Prayer
90 Summoning

Famous People Sightings!

Old Pics (Long but Nostalgic)

Old Level Achievements

Bugs!!!

Thanks for viewing my blog and send me a shout on Runescape whenever I'm online if you wanna chat, do events, high cb lvl things like god wars, etc. Rate, hate, but if you hate, think before you hate...constructive criticism pl0x

PS: Kudos on keeping the maximums guide updated guys! <3: I still don't have time to keep it updated so it will be continued by the current poster.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

deathmmaster
[ Display Name History ]

deathmmaster

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • RSN:MiPh
  • RSN2:Deathmmaster
Nice, I hope you stick with your goals!

Posted Image

Old info

Ronan
[ Display Name History ]

Ronan

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 396 posts
  • RSN:Ronan
Congratulations on 99 Defence, lovely achievement! :^_^: Good luck with all your goals.

Oh, and for the drop-down thingy, I believe you're referring to a hide tag, you can do it with the following code:

[hide=Name of Hide Tag]
Body of Hide Tag - What you want in it goes here!
[/hide]

That will give you this:

Name of Hide Tag

Again, good luck and good to see another player back! :wink:

Guitarted7
[ Display Name History ]

Guitarted7

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • RSN:Plaxer X
  • RSN2:GuitartedX
Updated everything....before it was mostly text, but all the pics are up so take a look! :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users