unstrung gold amulets

Zoob

Hi all! :thumbsup:

Can unstrung gold amulets be used for anything? I could have sworn they were a secondary ingredient for something but for the life of me can't find any info. \:D/

Thanks guys!

Zoobort the Fat! <3:

Hi all! :thumbsup:

Can unstrung gold amulets be used for anything? I could have sworn they were a secondary ingredient for something but for the life of me can't find any info. \:D/

Thanks guys!

Zoobort the Fat! <3:

people use lunar magicks to string them for fast mage xp, then they sell them to the rogue

Naaxi.png

Actually, string jewelry is neither fast nor effective.

It is ~120-130k mage xp/hour, which is relatively high when compared to skills such as slayer or agility, but it isn't fantastic for magic. Plankmake tops 150k and is cheaper, while rock lobsters are 110k AND come with 60k hp xp as well as a huge amount of charms.

As far as cost goes, it's currently around 6gp/xp, which again is relatively low compared to skills such as farming or prayer, but for magic that is expensive. Note that Rock Lobsters are only roughly 7-8gp/xp, and come with HP and SUMMONING xp in addition to magic.

Really, the only benefit of the spell is that you can AFK it.

So if I were you, I would sell those amulets for max to those poor suckers who chose to train using String Jewelry, and laugh knowing that you are one of the smarter players, which are a rare breed.