within the light, temple of light suggestion

good afternoon.

when i did this new quest, before guides came out, i found myself going through the mournings ends part 2 guide to try and find my way through the temple of light. it took me a while to figure it out since it had been a long time ago i was there for this quest.

my suggestion is, that instead of saying (in step 5)

Enter the Temple, and head to the Death Altar, which is the lower stairs coming out of the double.

say this:

Enter the Temple and head up the stairs in front of you. Turn south, go up the ladder all the way at the south end, then head for the double stairs in the middle and go down them. Go down the third set of stairs you find there and walk through the light door to find yourself close to the death altar.

in step 6 it will tell about rotating the mirror, it might be useful to pull this bit of information in with step five, since it is part of heading to the death altar.

So my suggestion is to continue with:

Rotate the mirror so the light door near the altar turns white, and you can step through it.

after this go on with the bit about arianwyn and the trinket

i think adding this bit of information will help out a lot of players find their way through the temple a lot quicker.

¸.´¸.*´¨) ¸.*¨)______________________________(¨*.¸ (¨`*.¸`.¸

(¸.´ ___(¸.The One And Only Chief Pnut)____ `.¸

Wow, wonderful suggestion. I've clarified the directions in the guide now to better reflect how to get there. I have to agree with you... I had trouble getting to the altar when doing the quest also!

Thank you very much.

lalalasig2.png