The Blog of an Aztec GOD: Random Boss-Hunting

After some calculations, I will need to make 1589 Granite Crab pouches and 554 Barker Toad pouches in order to get 85 Summoning, at which point I will need 3018 Crimson charms for 88 -.-

Annoyingly enough, neither Granite(500g) or Toad's Legs are buying for maxe, and I've already bought all the Swamp Lizards I'll need -.- I Already have all the Shards.

I do, however, have 28m left over, so I'll buy something for myself.

EDIT: After some further calculations, I've found that I can shave 3018 Crimson charms needed to 2365 charms by making all of the gold charms I have now into Barker Toads.

EDIT: After further calculations I've found that, by making 506 Lava Titan pouches, I only need 1376 crimson charms! This will, however, require paying a visit to the Tzhaar.

EDIT (lol): After more calculations, I've found I can save all those hours at the Tzhaar by sacrificing 1.3m and 47 more crimson charms needed by making Moss Titans instead. Bring my charms I still needs count to 1423 crimson charms. Annoyingly enough, Earth Talismans aren't buying at max either. I'll wait for all 3 seconds to buy.

And now for the green charms: by making 1.5k Hydras, I will then only need 847 crimson charms. The Water Orbs bought instantly.

So, to recap:

506 Moss Titans

1,589 Granite Lobsters

3,359 Barker Toads

1,529 Hydras

757 Swamp Titans (only charms that must be collected)

16 Penguin Points at 85 Summoning

All combined needing ~710k shards.

:)

EDIT: Hahaha! By doing Penguin Spying when I'm at 85 summoning, I can save the need for 90 more crimson charms!

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

n20u13.png

In non-portugese worlds, it took me several hops to get an empty spot, and when I did I got crashed by a barrager using extreme pots.

I was going to do WF's for charms, but I decided to go the fastest way seeing as I'll still have 15m left even after doing this.

Also, I haven't trained Magic in a bit. And I got that neat Master Wand.

My Summoning level is now 86.

I was almost killed at Rock Lobsters, I foolishly chose to use an Austrailian world, as it was the only uncrowded one I could find (even all the foriegn worlds were taken!) I lagged with two Ranging Daggs and one Wallaski on me as I was luring, I RoLed, at 3 hp...

For thing like this, there is no replacment. Use a condom RoL everytime.

Also, I stupidly decided to make Granite Lobsters before I was able to make Swamp Titans. I made 950 GL before I realized the fallacy. That would've saved me the need for a lot of charms...

I still have 113 Hydras left to make, 238 Swamp Titans to make, another 27 Crimson Charms to collect, a round of Penguins to do, and... 3580 Barker Toads to do :ohnoes:

Is my blog really that uninteresting? I got a bloody Claw drop, only 2 people ocmmented (and one didn't count).

2dt9fkh.png

One more.

Just those fracking Toads, a round of Penguins, and 27 more charms until PWNIES.

All Toads have been made *barfs*, I did a round of Penguins, and I got 23 (I got a few lamps) Crimsons from WF's. Now just for the last couple dozen lizards to buy, and then I can get PONY UNICORNS!

w9cq44.png

Lol.

My own error, was hopping worlds, found an empty spot... but I didn't notice the TD's were in horrible positions until I had +3 on me.

Don't worry, I got it all back (except Ardy Cloak and EE, for obvious reasons, and the first unicorn I had ever summoned met a pre-mature vanishification :cry: )

I bought a Bandos GS in order to speed up TD kills. It required me to sell a large amount of my things (luckily most of which I never used). I didn't sell things like Whip, Z Spear, Fury, etc. I instead sold a lot of seeds, some of the ammo I never use, the D Weps I never use, Seercull I never use, DH plate I never use, and others. It was bought for ~850k under max.

One Claw drop can make that all back, so it should all be good.

I'm really not liking the GS/up close melee method... I already got it down, but it's taking a lot more effort than D Hally method.

I'll keep GS anyway, It's useful for other things.

I'm getting sick of TD's anyway, will be hunting another boss, will choose which one soon.

Now I'm just doing random bosses :razz:

2q3cf8m.png

Was a long trip, only got one axe plus a bunch of other crap. Started with like two dozen people, ended with 4 hybrids and 2 mages. We were going for another trip, with a few other people that were there earlier, but my mom gave me some chores to do -.-

Nice 2.8m though :razz:

I went on another DK's trip with the same group (I finished my chores and whatnot). Made god money, got a Seercull (lol) and another D Axe (yay). Even got a totally unexpected level when burying extra bones. Seercull and D Axe were dropped very close to one another, Prime dropped Seercull and Supreme dropped Axe on his next spawn. Not bad for my first/second DK trip.

w8rzad.png

vinqtt.png

2myn2o8.png

Makes up for an absolutely horrible SGW LS trip I did last night, with two of the same Shards back to back, one SS, none of which went to me. And no hilt either. Went on for hours and hours...