Geoff's Blog (I GOT 99 HUNTERR! :D)

Hi everyone. My name is Geoff Brace, also known as Geoff Owns on Runescape. I have been playing RS on and off since i was in grade 6. Now currently being in grade 10, i have been playing for about 4 years. I guess I will start out by letting everyone know a little about myself.

Like I said I have been playing Runescape on and off for about 4 years. The very first day i started to really play was when the zombie head event was going on. I no longer have the zombie head as when i was a newcomer to RS i didn't really know what I was doing and just fooled around on multiple accounts. After several years of play and many account after about a year i finally stuck with an account. The accounts name was Geff B I loved this account and it was the first account i really started doing things with other people on RS like simply hanging out with friends and woodcutting.

I decided to go for 99 woodcutting, I did this for 2 reasons. Being new to the game i had no money and loved to WC. When i reached 92 my account became hacked. I was rotted. But i canceled the membership and moved on.

I quit for about 6 months, and started to watch Runescape videos on Youtube. This was when Runescape videos just peaked in popularity, back when skychi was a god of Youtube :rolleyes: (<3 Skychi). These videos didn't only peak my interest in the game again but gave me a new love for Runescape videos.

After a little while I started playing again and have been doing so ever since (despite my on and off break for about a year). I would play for a month, then quit, then play, then quit again. Until about 2 weeks ago.....

I started playing again about 2 weeks ago and I am once again in love with the old game I knew as Runescape.

In the time i would play and quit and play and quit, I was mainly doing hunter. When I came back about 2 weeks ago, I picked up where I left off, 97 Hunter.

Alas! After about a week of only training hunter I managed to get 99. This is my first 99 ever, and even though its not a "Hard" cape to obtain It is still going to always be my favorite and mean a lot to me because it was my first and always will be.

:twss: <3

99hunter.png

99hunt.png

(if someone could let me in on how to hide things in the tags, that would be awesome :P)

I think that my next 99 skill is going to be Fishing, because I like the cape and I'm a cheepy and would rather fish my own sharks than buy them :P

But before I get 99 fishing I'm going to do some combat training and so some God Wars with my friends. :thumbsup:

This isn't going to be the kind of blog where I just simply delete whats in this one post and change it everyday. I want to see this blog build, so every day I'm going to make a new post saying what I've been up to in real life, and on Runescape.

Just to let everyone know I'm not a "NO-LIFER" I enjoy playing my games and would rather take my time and play them how I enjoy rather than rush to do things. (Except for 99 hunter because I played for 13 and a half hours yesterday to get it LOL)

FYI: I also play Xbox 360 under the gamer tag of I Smack Domes. I play mainly MW2 (Modern Warfare 2). So some days I may not even play RS but I will still make a post in here saying what I've done in the day and may even talk about MW2 a little if anyone wants me to.

So I hope everyone enjoys my blog and give me some feedback so I know if you do or not :P

-Thanks, Geoff

metroidsmudge.png

HI everyone,

Sad to see no one has replied to my blog yet :(, hopefully someone will soon :P

I didn't get a chance to post on my blog last night because I got home really late, and wanted to play a little MW2 instead of RS.

Currently level 22 on MW2.

I'm going to hop on Runescape in a little and do some PC, I want to get void armor. After I get the void I will probably do some barrows

PS - I just read this guide http://forum.tip.it/topic/247838-a-guide-to-ranged-tanks/page__pid__3911521__st__0entry3911521

A guide to range tanks, I think I'm going to make one in my spare time for fun :)

metroidsmudge.png